Mikey busted

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by smokey, Apr 10, 2007.

1. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Mikey Waltrip was busted Fridaynight after he feel asleep at the wheel and hit a tree. He was about .5 miles from his house and walked to a phone. ticketed for reckless driving and leaving the seen. no booz was involved

2. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i hope he keeps that toyota going slow here in texas. i will be at the race to see gordon win.

3. rzrbk24

rzrbk24 New Member

State:
    Pope Air Force Base, NC
    That Mikey. He can wreck anything!!

4. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I'll give him one thing....his life ain't ever dull!! :tounge_out:

5. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I wonder how much longer Toyota is going to stay with him. He's only made one race so far,and unless there is a dramatic change I can't see him making many races this year. If it wasn't for Ole DW,I'm not sure Toyota would have came on board with Mikey to start with!

6. droptine77

droptine77 New Member

State:
    Anderson, SC
    It will not be long before Toyota drops him and he crawls back to DEI.

7. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    you put that boy in a car an he will hit some thing

8. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Maybe NAPA should sponser his personal car. lol

9. Ictalurus Punctatus

Ictalurus Punctatus New Member

State:
    Greensboro, NC
    I know I guy that works for TRD, working with both MWR and Bill Davis Racing. What he told me is that it's not a matter of Toyota dropping him, but a matter of will they pick up the tab when the sponsors start leaving. From what I understand, that ain't all that far away.

Jon

10. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I bet Waltrip wishes he was back in the #15 at DEI!:roll_eyes:

11. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Well don't you think that when the sponsors decide to drop him,that Toyota will follow suit? That's what I was basically saying, when I said I wondered how much longer Toyota would stay with him. I think he's on pretty thin ice right now! I know if I was NAPA, I would be looking to put my sponsorship on a car that can make the race, and people would be seeing my name going around the track on race day.

12. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    all i have to say is that im a mikey fan that has been beat so badly this year by my friends. you can send rep. points to try to rebuild my ego. lol greatly appreciated ,and might even sponsor a gathering for breakfast to get my mind straight. it can be on sunday, haven't had plans for a while:sad2:

13. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Im sure Mikey could be one of the top 20 drivers today if he would just stay away from the cameras and TVs and get back to the basics and a hard work ethic.

14. Ictalurus Punctatus

Ictalurus Punctatus New Member

State:
    Greensboro, NC

Glenn, I don't think that Toyota will drop him. I believe that if they want to get rid of Michael, they simply won't pick up the tab when the sponsors bail, and MWR will fold on it's own.

The name "Waltrip" will only take him so far.

Jon

15. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    If what you just said isn't dropping him,than I guess I don't know what you would call it.

16. DELLIS

DELLIS New Member

State:
    OHIO
    hey i don't want to see anybody lose there business or job but how can you support a man after his 2nd daytona win thaking god for the rain somethings you just don't say anywhere near the press much less alive interview

dei will never take him back dw is the only reason he has gotten this far if i was an owner i wouldnt allow him in the same city as me. he isn't that great
    i can guarantee this one the wreck in his own car last week will hurt him more with sponsers than not making yet another race and yes i know you can't count this weekend being he is -27 points and they did it off race points

good luck j.gordon