MIKES THE MAN!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Flamekeeper, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    Mike81 ; Sent me a pm this morning, and I was still rubbing my eyes and sipping on my first cup of java as I read, then I was rubbing the eyes a little more to make sure I was seeing correctly. I didn't need my coffee after being shocked awake!! in disbelief.:smile2:

Heres some of what he had to say;

Got a fishing prospect for ya if your interested.

I am working out a trip with Camo fish guide service in Hendersonville...

Here's the deal I am going and probably my step dad from crestwood. You want to go??? ...all we have to do is show up with warm clothes and a license ready to fish.
    mike

My reply...

HUH???:eek:oooh::eek:oooh:

Mike Brother, You gotta be kid-den me right?. I'm kinda lost for words. I didn't even think about it, the answer automatically popped out of my mouth. Heck Yeah!! LOL Thanks! alot Bro!.:big_smile:

Anyone would jump at the chance to go on a trip for the cold water big boys:cool2:. It would be a honor to go fishing with you guys. Count me in on the trip Bro, just let me know in advance when!!. Man I'm still speechless. LOL.:smile2::smile2:

Did I say you are most generous and Thank You Mike!!!!

the smile on my face (Priceless) Kenny :wink:

I'm still tongue tied:cool2: I haven't seen this type of unselfishness and generosity anywhere, but here by the members on the BOC.

Always willing to help, teach or supply things needed to advance the fishing skills of others.:wink:

I just wanted to thank Mike again for the offer:wink:, and Paul for bringing such great people together as a family of friends with this site.:cool2:

Pic to come of the HOGS :wink:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2009
  2. BubbaCat

BubbaCat New Member

State:
    Arizona
    GOOD LUCK !!

3. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    You guys are going with a great guide. Seen what he put a youngman on this past winter. Think that blue was pushing 80#'s, if I'm not mistaken.

4. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    CONGRATS!