Might have my homecoming dance partner!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by channelcat_tracker, Aug 26, 2006.

1. channelcat_tracker

channelcat_tracker New Member

State:
    Iowa
    when i just got done playing my fresh/sophmore game. which we won which is our first win in 2 YEARS! :crazy: :crazy: :lol: :lol: funny. our team sucks. anyways, this girl i was sitting to said for me to ask this cheerleader out on a date for the homecoming dance. so i said no because i wanted to ask the girl out who was sitting next to me. but she kept nagging and nagging and so i asked the cheerleader and she said" sure w/e ill go" and i was surprised because shes REALL GOOD LOOKING and HIGH MAINTENANCE if you know what i mean!:lol: :lol: too high class for an average catfishin joe right? well well find out ifn she dumps me or not right?

2. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    Ask her to go cat fishing with you and if she say's no, dump her! :tounge_out:

3. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    i agree, if she says no it was never meant to be!

4. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Who knows she might go:cool2:

5. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC
    I agree! :big_smile:

6. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    She may surprise you by asking "you" to go Catfishing. :0a32:

(Hey - Who knows it could happen.)

Good Luck Player :wink: ,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

7. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Ask her to go cat fishing and if she says yes ,tell her that she has to bait her own hooks . If she doesnt mind getting her nails dirty then keep her. lol

8. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    If she can clean and cook catfish and owns a nice boat she might be worth keeping around, LOL. :big_smile:

9. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    AwShucks, ask both of them to go with you - just not at the same time. lol

10. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    Reminds me of the Brad Paisley song about fishin. You'll do no more than miss her if she doesn't go.

(thought to self, my wife probably wouldn't think thats real funny)

11. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

So Tony, let me get this straight. You actually wanted to go with the girl sitting next to you, but because she nagged you to do it, you asked someone else? You crack me up, buddy. Now what if the cheerleader backs out? It'll be too late to ask the girl you really chose in the first place. I bet SHE catfishes, too! :lol:

12. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Gotta go with Catgirl on this one, you done an asked the wrong one out. That girl sitting by you was, well, already sitting by you. Sounds like she is already friends with you, and she already KNOWS you. LOL
    I dated quite a few girls before asking my "friend" out. One thing led to another and yesterday we celebrated our 34th wedding anniversary. Most folks that know me, but have never met her, think she is an angel. They say she HAS to be. Not sure what they mean by that, but somewhere in there, I think I got a slur throwed on me. LOL Anyway, what I am saying is that if we gotta live with a woman for so many years, we are better off picking one that knows us and still wants to hang around with us. That way, your freed up to just be yourself and not have to worry about impressing her. It will either work out or it won't.
    (A wise man once told me it's best to date the pretty girls and marry the ugly ones, they'll never leave you.) (Actually, that wise man was my father-in-law and yes, my wife heard him say it. OUCH!)

13. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Tony, I tried the dress on last night. It dont fit buddy, sorry to say I am gonna have to cancel on ya. :tounge_out:

14. Cattracker16

Cattracker16 New Member

State:
    Wilton Iowa
    If it was me i'd have to ask both of them to go fishing, and if they both turn you down with no excuse, forget about them. My best fishing partner is my wife. And she usually outfishes me everytime. :embarassed:

15. channelcat_tracker

channelcat_tracker New Member

State:
    Iowa
    but what if this cheerleader, is friends with me and i have a crush on her. i have more than one crush yea know what i mean. NO they wont go catfishing but like a wise women said " women always change men, men dont change women" i am going to prove that women wrong LMAO! then im goin to take her and the other fishin. though i took the girl sittin by me fishin once. and she DID outfish me. maybe the catfish like pretty girls than ugly catfishermen! :eek:oooh: :eek:oooh: :lol: :lol:

16. smitty1

smitty1 New Member

State:
    illinois
    hey man if she doesnt want to go fishing with ya then see if she will clean them for ya when you bring them home.......

17. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    Just take the good girl to the dance and dont forget to be careful when you are putting on the corsage.

18. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    sounds like the girl that was sitting next to you maybe was hopeing
    you would ask her but she was seeing how you felt maybe????

now she knows !!!!! hope you like high maintenance .

i would rather have a cute fishing partner myself.

19. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    Ya never know pal , just remeber looks ain't everything !!!