Might be moving to Pennsylvania next year!!

Discussion in 'PENNSYLVANIA RIVERS TALK' started by okie catfishen, Aug 8, 2006.

1. okie catfishen

okie catfishen New Member

State:
    Newcastle, Oklahoma
    My wife lived in Penn. for 9 years and we have been talking about moving up there next year. I have lived in the same place my whole live I am 23. I am a oil field Hotshot Driver, and have been all over the US and south america. I was wondering if the fishing was good on the Susuehanna

2. okie catfishen

okie catfishen New Member

State:
    Newcastle, Oklahoma
    My wife lived in pa for about 9 years and we have been talking about moving up there in may of 07. I haved lived in the same place the 23 years of my life. I am a oil field Hotshot Driver, and have been all over the US and south america, but always lived and fished here in oklahoma. I was wondering what catfishing on the Susquehanna River was like? I would be living near the Watsontown area. My brother In-laws dad has a lot of land on the Susquehanna.

Keith,
    Newcastle, Oklahoma

3. PAcatty12

PAcatty12 New Member

State:
    Pa
    Where on the susquehanna river is that located??? i generally fish north/south of harrisburg, juniata and york areas and have good luck with channels and the flatheads are starting to show good south of harrisburg around the yorkhaven/brunners island areas

4. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Keith - Welcome to Pa. if you end up moving here!:0a25: Just remember to be a Steelers fan and not a Eagles fan!:eek:oooh: :big_smile: :wink: :cool2: There are a few threads on here discussing the Susquehanna River.

5. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    this is for Scott and all you western boys.....

E-A-G-L-E=S.......EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:big_smile: :big_smile:

just joking guys,

Grew up in Indiana so of course, die hard COLTS fan.
    Congrats to Bill Cowher and a kick ass year.
    Kordell Stewart was out of bounds in '95.

keith,
    you will find a lot of hard-core catmen here in PA. I hear awesome stories about hose western PA rivers.

6. thomcat

thomcat New Member

State:
    pennsylvania 17745
    alot 2 do in pa, real good fishin and huntin, i live in the pennsylvania wilds, love that mountain 'erb,,,,,,,, but the eagles? come on man!!!

7. tbartek

tbartek New Member Supporting Member

State:
    New Germany, PA
    Keith, you'll be in for some good catfishing no matter where you're at on the susquehanna. And the BOC has a lot of guys from that area who post here. You'll love PA if you move here. NO TORNADOES!:lol:

8. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Well I wouldn't exactally say no tornadoes, cause we get lil' ones every couple of years but there usually trapped between the mountains and very localized. but not unheard of. PA is grand. You should move here but stay away from the $hi* hole Philly! Ol' Ben Franklin would turn over in his grave....!