Midway great customer service

Discussion in 'Guns - Blackpowder' started by derbycitycatman, Feb 7, 2009.

1. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thought Id pass on a customer service experience from Midway shooting. Id ordered a few things but one of the 3 magazines I bought for my Mark 3 pistol was missing. I sent them an email last night about it and they just called 5 minutes ago. Will be sending me the mag usps first class. She asked if there was anything else I wanted to order, nope everything else is out of stock!!! Sad laughs from both of us. I asked her when inventory might get back to normal, she said probably around the end of February. Her opinion was the manufacturers couldnt keep up due to the Obama scare.

2. whodaman

whodaman New Member

State:
    Des Moines Iowa
    i had the same thing happen to me about a year ago i ordered two mags for my sig and only one showed up gave them a call and they sent it first class usps came really quick to midway usa is a good company

3. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    It's nice to know that there are still a few good companies out there.

Even nicer I'll bet you talked to someone who not only spoke English but maybe ONLY English :cool2:

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Just got my new '09 catalog from em. I also am on thier E Blast list,Pretty cool you recieve E-Mails from them whenever there is a sale or closeout on reloading equipment or supply's.

5. xringer3

xringer3 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I've bought tons of supplies and equipment from them over the years and have nothing but praise for them. Just an example: I ordered a package of 10 plastic 100 round ammo boxes from them. UPS smashed the package and broke 3 of them. They replaced them free and wouldn't let me pay for them. It was not their fault they were broke and I expected them to let me pay for them, but they wouldn't. That's about the only place I order stuff from anymore.

6. Whistling Dixie

Whistling Dixie New Member

State:
    Texas
    I love Midway, they're fast, curteous, and reasonably priced. I just spent another $1300 dollars with them this morning. I'm practically a Midwayaholic. Is this the support group for MA? If so I'd like to point out that their latest sale is the bomb, I picked up a VX-III LR 4.5 x 14 x 50mm with 30mm main tube for $615. Happy Valentines day to me. :wink:

7. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    I have been doing business with midway for years. I have never had any problems with them and have always got great service from them

8. One Legged Josh

One Legged Josh New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thanks for the post. Im tired of Cabelas.

9. xringer3

xringer3 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    About the only time I get something from Cabela's anymore is if MIdway is out of stock, and I can't wait for it to get back in stock. I haven't really had any trouble out of Cabela's, but Midway is so much faster with great customer service!