Mid Atlantic Fishing show jan 12-15

Discussion in 'LOCAL MARYLAND TALK' started by photocat, Dec 8, 2005.

1. photocat

photocat New Member

State:
    HOCO, Maryland
    Any body going to this? i know its mostly bass and saltwater stuff but there are some really good dealers there for other stuff... Its up at the MSFG (timonium, State Fair Grounds).

Im looking at going the 12th or 13th but they don't have the lecture schedule up yet so i haven't totally decided which.

2. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Hey Bryan I will have a booth at the 22nd annual fishing expo and boat show at the Maryland State Fairgrounds in Timonium on Jan 12-15. And the next weekend at Chesapeake fishing & outdoor expo in Show place arena in Upper Marlboro Jan 21-22. I may do seminars at both not all set at this time but i will be there. I hope any of the BOC members that can make it will stop by and talk love to meet everybody.

3. photocat

photocat New Member

State:
    HOCO, Maryland
    i'll come stop by and check it out... if you need help setting up anything that weds and/or thurs, i would be more then willing to help you out. I'll be there anyway on Thursday cause its the only day that weekend i can... (friday class, Sat/sunday NBC4 health and fitness expo and the College park flyfishing, don't know which im going to on which days) oh and if you need any help on Sunday taking things down too i can come up and help you out with that.

There is also a fly fishing show down in College Park for anyone else who's interested in that... I don't think there are any flyfishing catfish guides that go there but if you just enjoy flyfishing its always a good time..

4. photocat

photocat New Member

State:
    HOCO, Maryland
    I can help you out w/ the show the next weekend too in Upper Marlboro if you need it... just let me know...

5. photocat

photocat New Member

State:
    HOCO, Maryland
    Ohk so the Midatlantic Show wasn't that great this year... they seem to be having more and more boats each year and less and less charters and/or other fishing services or goods... it almost seems to not be worth it...

I hope the other shows (College park Flyfish, Uppermalboro and Sykesville) are better