Mickey Mouse outfit

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Ol Man, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Me 'n' Ma are going to visit #2 son in Orlando sometime around Mar/Apr. We figgered since we were going to be close anyway, we'd drop in on ol' Walt Disney. After lookin' at the prices, it didn't take long to scrap that idea. Ya ever go to one of the online ticket sales for that place? It takes a Philadelphia lawyer to decipher what they're sayin'. Either that, or I'm overly thick...

2. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    A trip to see Mickey will set you back more than going to see most lawyers!

Now THAT is bad!!!:eek:oooh:

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    You guys can come and see this Mickey, for half that price. Your always welcome.:big_smile::big_smile:

4. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Took the family to Disney World last July. If you change your mind and decide to go DONT go during the summer months my God it was hot. But i must say we had a fantastic time a trip of a life time i will never forget the the look in their eyes when we were standing in front of the castle. It was a moment i will cheerish for the rest of my life.

5. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    Well, folks in South Calif think the whole world is Disneyland. Anyone paying for a visit to Disneyland will realize the real world right away. Now if we could just get our politicians to pay their own money for a visit to the place we'd all be better off.

6. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I had been, years ago, before epcot center, before they split it up into so many theme parks. We got a fist full of tickets and pretty much got to see most things. I liked Pirates of the Caribbean and haunted house. There was a lot of free stuff that was as good or better than a lot you had to pay for. Hall of presidents was awsome. I would like to see Epcot.

7. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Ol Man, years ago 77-78 we took the kids there. That was before Epcot, and it was fun. There used to be a place called Circus World around there tooo, that had the longest/largest wooden rollercoaster. Boy it was great. I think they are gone now.

I want to go again and see Mickey!!!!!! My wife and I need to get our butts back down to Florida for a vacation. Been a long time.

What are tickets??? About a hundred a person??? Forgot what they cost in 77. Hey Bush Gardens is also fun, Best zoo I've ever been tooo.

:big_smile::roll_eyes::big_smile:

8. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Jeb, a few years since we been so don't know about todays pricing. Have fun!

Last time we were there was Christmas 2002. Stayed at a Disney Resort, "Ole Key West", had a condo, included admittance to all parks and bus service. We were there for 7 days, took our whole family. At the end of the 7 days, got the bill and I felt like we had paid for one of the parks, LOL. But it included everything we eat and bought for 7 days for 5 adults and 2 children.
    We also learn.... never go on Christmas, they said that is the busiest time of the season!

We been several times, first time was in 92, Disney has a REAL nice but expensive RV park. We were in our motorhome, one night there was a bad hail storm. We thought that was bad until the wind started knocking the potatoes from the trees and they were hitting the roof of the motorhome. Not really potatoes, that is what they call them, they grow in vines up the trees.

Been to Disney in CA, it's small compared to FL.

Attached Files:

9. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    cant afford MICKEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:embarassed:

10. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Hey, Dayton... I recognize Betty and Goofy but who's the dude on the end with the long white beard???:smile2::smile2:

11. killentime99

killentime99 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    we went in july 06 for 11 days and had a blast. best 5000 ive ever spent