MICHIGAN

Discussion in 'LOCAL MICHIGAN TALK' started by rasmotherman, Nov 20, 2009.

1. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    I would like to wish the wolverines a productive off season. hopefully not too many of them get injured tomorrow and they can go on to have another season like this one next year.:wink:

2. DLB-in-GR

DLB-in-GR New Member

State:
    MI
    I have tried to follow some football in the past, but we have the Lions. :embarassed: I don't like the way football is televised generally, they focus too much on the ball. I can't see the defensive lineups or understand the plays that are being run well enough, and lousy announcers say things that don't always make sense. Like in a Lions telecast, 3rd and 14, the Lions toss a 4 yard pass and then punt. The announcer complains, why not go for the first down, throw it down the field? What I can't see is that all the receivers are heavily covered and a throw like that would probably be intercepted, worse than short yardage and the punt. After years of watching football I tried a football video game and didn't know the first thing about what plays to run, or how to defend against them.

I like baseball much better, I understand that sport and can keep track of what is going on. It's too bad my Tigers are trying to trade away our team.

I like Michigan football, I went to a game in Ann Arbor once. Very difficult to find parking.

3. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Go Buckeye's!

:cool2::cool2::cool2:​

Last edited: Nov 21, 2009
  4. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    It's all about rebuilding.