Michigan Truck Race...Bush shows his True Colors Again!!!

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by catfishjohn, Jun 14, 2008.

Purpose or not???

1. Did It on Purpose...

2. Got loose, Even on Fresh Tires...I don't see that possible...

3. Didn't care who he wrecked to gain an extra position...

4. Is just an Idiot with a lot of talent but is a loose cannon...

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I think Ron Hornaday should have whipped Kyle Bush's Arse for wrecking him on the last lap. That was dirty and showed Bush's true colors!!! I hope he gets what he deserves soon, I don't want him to get hurt other than an Arse whipping but that was BS!!!!!:angry::angry::angry:
    I guarantee he lost a lot of respect from all 3 series Drivers for that STUPID move!!! It was on purpose, Bush had new tires, there was no sense at all in that. Just makes me hate that little Punk even more!!!!!:angry::angry::angry:

2. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    He might be from Nevada but no one like him here either. :wink:

3. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    lmao. didnt see it.

you must have hated dale earnhardt with a passion.:wink::smile2:

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    there ya go john. we wrecked with 17 to go. :wink: hope ya are smiling now. cheer up. jr will win before 2010.:smile2:

5. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    sorry. i was wrong on the laps. still 29 left.

well its time to un retire the #3. kyles earning it.:wink:

6. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Gordon should run the trucks, no one would touch him:eek:oooh:

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Sr. was my favorite driver ever. At least he earned the respect. He may have drove a tad dirty sometimes(but not always blatant) but he had the respect of everyone in the garage. Kyle is just a little punk that nothing no matter what is ever his fault. At least Big E would own up to it. :wink:
    I don't think KB has respect from anybody.....Am I the only one seeing all of this? I've been a Nascar fan(Earnhardt) fan as long as I can remember. IMO, KB is gonna end up getting hurt badly either on the track or off it.
    Also, how many Championships did Sr. have by this time and how many does Kyle have???:wink::smile2:

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

LMAO!!! Thats just too funny Jack!!!:wink::smile2::smile2::smile2: Would that be Robby or Jeff? LOL!

BTW Jerm,
    I loved that, KB spinning out ALL by himself last night. I laughed till I cried!!!:wink::smile2:

9. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Sr. Earned his stripes and would take it and dish it out and not gripe,rubbing is racin! But he never just went and wrecked guys he would at least push the to the brink of wrecking and let them make the mistake. I dont think he ever purposley tried to wreck someone,he intimidated them so much they got nervous and made a mistake. Thats just my opinion But then again Dale Sr. was my favorite racer. I met him and darrel waltrip in Daytona beach when I was a kid and didnt know who the guys were. My dad was a big Sr. fan and we were staying at the same hotel at the time. I rode the elevator up with both of them. Dale looked funny with the big cowboy hat and dirty jeans and jean shirt my dad took a few pics of them.

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Send me a copy of those pics please! If their not on the PC, BRING THEM OVER AND I'll scan them while you are here!!! I really want a copy of all of those!!! :wink::big_smile::cool2:

11. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    The fans and media has been a big part of Kyle's cocky attitude. They have giving him the reputation as the "bad boy", "rowdy busch" and "wild thing". He actually doesnt mind playing that role. The only way KB will have any respect for others is if Jimmy Spencer gets back in a car and on the track

12. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    so true walter.

john just giving ya s^&t. but drivers earn a name. mark martin. one of cleanest drivers out there. rusty was a whiner. and dale was intimadator. meaning if you were leading on last lap and he was behind you you were most likely gonna bite the turn 4 wall.:smile2:

hey i loved the man. if jarrett didnt win i cheared for him. but kyle is no different. like it or not lol. hes on top right now. hey. every one was just like this was gordon was dominating. now no one crys about gordon. WHY? because hes not winning every week. kyle is so hes the focus of all other drivers that arnt winnings hatred. carl wins a few more hell be in the passenger seat with kyle,lol.

as long as someones driver aint winning there frustration grows. (with the exception of rollo) he takes it with a smile.

but hey. jr won today. cheesy win and would have ran out of gas if it hadnt gone yellow. but celebrate buddie. been a long time coming. your in the spotlight now. :wink:

13. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv

14. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    lmao. well he almost dont it. but terry won sideways.

[youtubevid]tH9sLnJL8NE[/youtubevid]

hey. when it comes to winning. anything goes. its up to the fans do do the crying.:smile2:

well all get out of here for a while. i didnt see it and cant vote. ill tery and watch it on the web. but im sure it will be the classic busch wrecking or wrecking someone. lmao. kurt wrecked again today. haha. all by hims lonesome.

15. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

A win is a win, no matter what!!! WOOHOO!!!!!:cool2::wink::big_smile::big_smile::big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

16. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    [youtubevid]DWF2-FCSQ60[/youtubevid]

here it is for those that missed it. forget about the wreck. look at this finish. awesome.

that spin. LOOKED REAL bad didnt it? that had all the look of an intentional spin.

he didnt appear to get loose. looked from the rear cam like he drove under and quickly spun him. that didnt look like he was under him enough to have gotton loose. he turned up just as he put his fender under him. ill agree with ya on this one. i would say that was not a clean accident.

17. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Also, how many Championships did Sr. have by this time and how many does Kyle have??

John,I think you better check the record books because Dale Sr was not even running in the cup series at the age of 23. If memory serves me correctly I don't think Dale Sr won his first cup championship until 1980,when he was 29 years old. I may be wrong but I don't believe so. Just my 2 cents worth!

18. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

I'm not talking age, I worded that wrong, I was meaning being in the Cup series. You are correct, he won rookie of the year in 1979( I believe you're correct at the age of 29 when he got his first title) and the title the following year in 1980.

Comparing Kyle to Sr is like comparing apples to oranges,,,No comparison whatsoever!!! Dale did what he did with dignity. He wrecked a lot of people but had earned the respect of all of the other drivers anyway!

Kyle is just a punk that everything is everyone's fault but his own. He needs to mature and grow up and be a man, he's in a man's sport!!! My .02 also. :wink:

BTW,
    How did you get 2 Post Participation awards? I had 2 but they took one of mine away...:confused2:

19. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I think what John was getting at is that Sr. intimidated people to goof up, KB wrecks them by sheer force or bad driving what ever. I liked Sr. for the sheer fact is he didnt take crap from no one and wasnt afraid (as far as I know) to speak his mind. KB will whine and cry about its someone elses fault. Its one thing to hover behind someone rubben a little to get them to mess up or to blatently hit thier panel to spin them out.

20. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    BTW,
    How did you get 2 Post Participation awards? I had 2 but they took one of mine away.

I don't know how I got the 2 awards,by participating I guess. I didn't buy them,that's for sure! I guess you would have to ask the powers that be at the BOC why they awarded me those 2 awards,and let me keep them.:smile2: