Michigan // Ohio who will win.

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by canepole, Oct 1, 2006.

Who will win Mich or Ohio

1. Mich

2. Ohio

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Mich/Ohio Who will win November the 18th

2. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    alot of football to be played before then

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Gotta vote for my Buckeyes :big_smile:

4. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Yep you are right ,But thats the game that The buc's are real concerned about. Thats there big Rival game..

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Of course the Buckeyes will win Tom. What is wrong with you even asking a silly question like this??

6. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    I say University of Michigan. They have a lot to prove this year and some rivalry issues to work out. :tounge_out:

-Sal

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO

I got about a 359 coin bet that says otherwise. LMAO

8. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    Im already going to eat the poison from Loanwizard, Tea- but thanks for trying to humiliate me a second time over one game:lol: :smile2: . ROTFL

9. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Big rival game? We've fired coaches for not being able to beat that team up north. Isn't it the largest rivalry on the planet?

Umm, that will be a great game, but OSU will prevail in the end.
    1. Offensive talent- Many many explosive weapons at the skill positions

2. Defensive talent- 9 of 11 new defensive starters. 6 ints all of last year with the nations #1 defense. 10 this year already, bend don't break mentality.

3. Special teams- AJ Trapasso- averaged 50 yards plus v Iowa. Placekicker is weakness in close game.

Offensive line- good solid protection, even wide receivers block, safeties locked onto Ginn and Gonzalez equals 2 less defensemen in the box, allowing rb's plenty of room.

Defensive line- Good pressure with a 4 man rush. That's why we have 10 picks already.

secondary- good, haven't been tested much although with a 4 man rush there is room for error.

Coaching- While annoying when you want a 62-0 score, Tressel always keeps an eye on the objective, and the prize by getting the next years players valuable game time experience reducing risk of injury, play two offensive lines to keep fresh, punts way too often to guarantee field position, makes certain that they play as a team, plays time management flawlessly, and the man is NEVER ruffled.

You might say I am a fan! :lol:

10. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    Loanwizard

So between all those stats and games, when do you find time to fish? LOL

11. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I believe Michigan will find a way to win this game. They started the season off a little slow but got the wins. The beat down they put on Notre Dame was enjoyable. Still several pressure packed conference games for each team before they meet. I believe OSU will have much more pressure on them being the top ranked team in the nation (I believe they still will be before the game). Lloyd Carr will have the big boys in Maize and Blue fired up and coached up and will beat the Buckeyes!

GO VOLS!
    GO WOLVERINES!

12. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    there is no way Michigan will come into the Shoe and beat the Buckeyes the reasons are the same as everyone already knows. Troy Smith playes his best foorball in big games..like Michigan.Ohio State will be undefeated when that game is played and they know winning that game will put them in Arizona and that will also be the end of Loyd Carr in Michigan,so with that said the Buckeyes will continue to win by double digits in every game this year and even that game will be decided by double digits with Ohio State prevailing and heading to the National Championship game.

13. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    BigCatSteve Join Date: Jan 2006
    Master Warrior Location: Ohio:tounge_out:
    Rank Level (6)
    Steve Tschirhart
    Work at Behr(factory)

Hi steve! Oh no!!! Another buckeye! We're in deep dookie in Michigan as far as the BOC is concerned! ROTFL

14. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Unfortunately Sal, I don't get to fish much in the fall. With the fair, the MLB playoffs, Football and College hoops on the way..... I need xm radio so I can do both..... Yes, I am afraid that the big north is in trouble this year. What the heck happened to the Spartans? How the heck did they melt down?

Hope all is well Sal.

15. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    What happened in East Lansing Indeed!?!?!

Well, two weeks of rainy games showed our QB to be no better than his coke-sniffing predecesor. Plus John L Smith may be a show and a half to see in interviews, but as for his leadership...well smacking players around isnt winning him many friendships, I suppose.

Oh well...

We play the cards we've been dealt... too bad everyone's playing Texas Hold 'em and we're playing Go Fish.

LOL

16. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    All I have to say is...GO BLUE!!!!!!!

17. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Boy's We are definitly in for a good game. And I am realy looking forward to it, I'm just wondering why Sal didn't take Tea up on that Bet? Whats wrong sal are you Skeeerd LOL:cool2: