Michigan forum is collecting DUST!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL MICHIGAN TALK' started by Howie Ketchdem, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Howie Ketchdem

Howie Ketchdem New Member

i tell ya what the michigan forum is pretty sad considering that michigan has more licensed boats than anywhere in the usa. the most recent post is from 21 of sept. thats rediculous, im a born buckeye and now live in michigan but im still a buckeye cause theres no one to talk to in michigan about catfish. the other thing that pisses me of we spent a zillion dollars a year stocking trout and walleyes but i have to spend 40.00$ to go to ohio to catch a flathead or go all the way to the grand or maple river. im gonna stock some flats in my river my self if i have to.....and whats with nobody from michigan talking??

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Thats because they are all praying for thier football team to win:smile2::tounge_out::eek:oooh::big_smile:

3. Howie Ketchdem

Howie Ketchdem New Member

your probably right, maybe they will figure out that prayer cannot even help the piss poor wolverines!!!!!GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!ALWAYS BEEN A BUCKEYE FAN

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    sorry, howie u are right! pretty sad! :smile2: u are like the mayor on here!

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    at 10:43 pm right after my last post. this michigan site is out numbered 2-1.. two from ohio 1 michigan mem...no guests that care LMAO!!! i know its not funny, but the man is right!!!!! rollo

6. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    kinda like how many td's well be up OH-3 now MIC-1!!!!!!

7. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    There it is Mickey:

Lets get this forum going man. Here's a couple of Kings (attached) I got on Lake Michigan a couple years ago. I too traveled for years, to catch flatheads down on the Wabash. Great thread!

Attached Files: