Michigan Catfish

Discussion in 'LOCAL MICHIGAN TALK' started by FFFGCATMAN, Sep 10, 2009.

1. FFFGCATMAN

FFFGCATMAN New Member

State:
    Michigan
    anyone in there from michigan, especially the gennessee county area?

2. Motopro00

Motopro00 New Member

State:
    Festus, Missouri
    welcome to boc. i am from kalamazoo.

3. DLB-in-GR

DLB-in-GR New Member

State:
    MI
    Welcome to the Michigan section and the BOC. There hasn't been much from the Michigan members this summer, it seems that members move on quite a bit from one summer to the next. There used to be some members from the eastern part of the state, but I haven't seen them post in some time. I live in Kent County and fish primarily in Ionia County, and occasionally make a trip to the Kawkawlin River in Bay County. We need a role call to see who is even around anymore...

4. Motopro00

Motopro00 New Member

State:
    Festus, Missouri
    I currently live in st.louis. my family is still in michigan and I could see my self going back one day. I grew up fishing small mouth bass mostly at the grand river and hardy dam. fished lots in and around kalamazoo including on lake michigan. I started cat fish this year and am hooked but sad to see michigan is not good country for big cats. The state record is for flat is 47.5 lbs. And no blues in the state:confused2:. I am going to take advantage of the mississippi river now seeing how I live 3 miles from is. :roll_eyes:

5. mich dave

mich dave New Member

State:
    Otisville
    I'm from Genesee, I fish the Bay most of the time(In the spring) Got spoiled up there. Don't seem to have the time ,money or just can't deal other boaters to fish anywere else.