michael wants to join.

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by poopdeck [patrick], May 5, 2009.

1. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    Michael wants to join. He has a post in the want to join part, but I just talked to him on the phone and I told him I would make a new thread about him and introduce him to every one. First off, I do not know him. I put a message on "craigslist" asking people to check out our site so he emailed me and gave me his number. He said he wants to join, I hope to get more we will see how it goes. He seems to love fishing like we do so give him a big welcome..

2. mjdinstl314

mjdinstl314 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thank you Patrick. Hello everybody I am Michael. I have been fishing for catfish ever since I was 7 years old. I have done well at Mark Twain Lake and Carlyle Lake. When in comes to the mighty Mississippi and the MO River I am a rookie. I am very interested in learning more about big game catfishing. I have been reading a lot of the posts and information and find this website very helpful. Thank You!

3. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    welcome to the BOC good to have ya aboard

4. tnvol

tnvol New Member

State:
    Clarksvill
    Welcome to the BOC!

5. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Welcome aboard.
    Everybody has something to teach and I can't wait till I find out what it is that you know that I don't. Post up as often as you can.

6. DANNYfrmINDY

DANNYfrmINDY New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Indiana
  7. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Michael. Great people and tons of info here.

Tom

8. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Welcome aboard Michael. Club activities are kind of a standstill right now with the river levels being so high. In the meantime, please feel free to join in on any conversations. Once you need a break from all of our shenanigans :smile2: The BOC is a wealth of knowledge for learning more about the great sport of catfishing. Keep an eye on the threads here for our next gathering.

9. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Welcome aboard Mike. You will have a lot of fun here.

10. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    Michael if you want to join, you need to get a hold of one of the guys , Kutter, Cuz, the other Michael, ect and they can tell you how much it will cost you. Not much as they go by how much of the year is left.

11. slider

slider New Member

State:
    louisiana, mo
    welcome to the boc glad to have ya

later
    slider

12. mjdinstl314

mjdinstl314 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thank you everybody for welcoming me into the board. I look forward to getting to know you guys. This is an awesome website. I am proud to be a member.

Thank you again!

I will be sure to get a hold of one of the names mentioned so I can officially join the club.

13. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    glad to have u aboard welcome to the boc