Michael Ryno, Lost member

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by cuttingout69, Sep 9, 2006.

1. cuttingout69

cuttingout69 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I am looking for a member that I never did see come over from the old site. Michael Ryno. Dose anyone know him and or know where he is hanging out now days. I was told he was seen posting on here the other day, but I have been unable to find any post by him or use the member list. He lives in Tx, near San Antonio. If any of yall here, see, or know him, please pm me with his where abouts. He has a tatoo of a flat head on one sholder and a red perch on a set hook on the other. Other than that, he is just a real good catfisherman. And has the best bait tank ever built. Thanks for any help. This is not a joke, I would like to talk to him. When my puter crashed a year ago, around the time we came to the new site, I lost his email address and have not heard from him since. Thanks again for any help you can offer.

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    He has a few catfish tattoo's, LMAO. That is about all I can recal. Super nice kid though.

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
  4. uptoolate

uptoolate New Member

State:
    Canyon Lake, Texas
    Hey Michael, Michael is still around, he just doesn't frequent the BOC so much anymore. I'll PM ya with his info...

5. slimepig

slimepig New Member

State:
    Kerrville Texas
    i think i saw a post by him other day in texas thread.