Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
I believe this is the part you're referring to Paul. Apparently, it was CUT from the movie.

P.S.

No, I haven't seen the movie.

Sicko- Michael Moore in Norway
[youtubevid]et9qB4qjdQs[/youtubevid]

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Those of ya that are so against Micheal Moore should sit down and watch this film. Ya I know it would just be a waste of time to see how bad the health care system is here in the US. After ya watch the film ya may just wanna MOVE THERE.

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Those of ya that are so against Micheal Moore should sit down and watch this film. Ya I know it would just be a waste of time to see how bad the health care system is here in the US. After ya watch the film ya may just wanna MOVE THERE.
Aint going to happen Jason sorry. Even if whatever he put out actually was good and put out good info which I dont belive it will (at least to me) I would not see it. If you had a pirated version I still wouldnt watch it. Not one penny of my paycheck and not one second of my time will go to that blowhard

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Yeah, we can't use Norway as model for our society because we are a breed apart. Virtually none of their systems would work here. I'm glad it does work for them, but it just wouldn't work here. Put the Cryps, and the Arians in that prison together, and see if it still would function. :embarassed:

Anyways, like I said...I'm happy that they have found their virtual eutopia. Wouldn't mind visiting there, but couldn't EVEN live there.

They do have some good heavy metal, so some rock shows would top my agenda if I went there.

So, Commando...What do YOU think???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.