Miami white water, Cincinnati area

Discussion in 'OHIO LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Ravensmavsfan, Jun 15, 2006.

1. Ravensmavsfan

Ravensmavsfan New Member

Has anyone ever had any succes on this lake in hamilton county? I'm going soon and i'm going to rent a row boat to fish in some 15 to 20 feet deep water.
    What baits have you used at this lake?

What are the dominant fish in this lake?

Is it a rocky bottom or slick muddy bottom?

Any info or expirence you can share will be apreciated.
  2. ohiohawghunter45067

ohiohawghunter45067 New Member

Trenton, Ohio
    ive never fished this lake before. but i have heard some good things about it. so report and let us know. i do know a good place really close to it drop me a pm and ill tell u about it.

3. nightCaster

nightCaster New Member

i have yet to catch anything other than some decent bluegill yet this year, but i havent had the opp. to fish there more than a twice. I do know that they have been stocking the lake with a few thousand pounds of channel catfish and trout. During the summer months on Fri. Sat. the boat house stays open until midnight to allow for night fishing which is usually a pretty good time. There's some pretty good sized catfish swimming around out there.

I think the bottom is prettymuch slick mud.

i havent fished there quite enough to give any recomendations on bait.
    ive had some luck with worms, and with some cut bait.

Like i said I think the lake is continually stocked with rainbow trout and channel cats throughout the spring/summer, I assume they stock bass as well. Ive also seen a few good sized carp in the shallows near the golf course.

hope this helps,
    good luck