Miami/Garcia Lake

Discussion in 'FLORIDA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Phantom309, May 19, 2008.

1. Phantom309

Phantom309 New Member

State:
    Titusville Florida
    OK, drove the hour & quarter down to the Vero Beach exit on I-95 and met my good friend Robin at the Shell station.
    Buzzed on over to the lake and proceeded to get-er-done !
    Made a small run to spot #1 and started looking for Bluegill/cats. Was a bit slow to start, but eventually we got a few and indeed the day was a good one.
    Many thanks to Robin for inviting me down and showing me around.
    We were almost afraid we'd catch some rain but only got an occasional drop. Was overcast and cool so that was a plus for comfort.
    Have a nice day,
    Danny

Attached Files:

2. catman fl

catman fl New Member

State:
    fl
    will danny & I got together for fishing fun. caught some cats & some bluegills.it was overcast so it stayed nice while we were on the water. had a great time.hope to it again soon.
    robin

3. KATMANDETTE

KATMANDETTE New Member

State:
    Cedar Key, Florida
    Hi

What's the fire situation down there?

Mik:angry:

4. Phantom309

Phantom309 New Member

State:
    Titusville Florida
    Hi Kat;
    When I drove down there and, on the return trip, I could see where the fires burned right up to the interstate, but were out when I came through, plus, I did not notice any significant amount of smoke at all. So, I would surmise that they most probably have the fires pretty much under control. Haven't seen much on local TV for a few days now, etc.