MIA

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by CountryHart, Nov 13, 2008.

1. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Where in the heck has Brandon and Robert been hiding? They seem to be missing in action. Hope you boys are aight.:sad2:

2. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    I'm good, thanks for asking. I'm just utterly burnt from this project I'm on at work. Been out in CA 9 of the last 10 weeks and after staring at the laptop all day I just haven't felt like even turning it on after work:eek:oooh:

I'm out here again next week and then home for the week of Thanksgiving so if the weather's not terrible I may get out on the water just for the fun of it. If it's colder'n heck I'll just stay on the couch in front of the fireplace and aggravate the wife. Both sound pretty good about now:smile2:

Hopefully I'll get a bit of a break in December and then probably have to start hitting it hard again in January. Not complaining, in this economy I'll take busy as heck to the alternative. Hope you guys are all well!

Branden

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Hope you get out on the water soon brother.

John you need to kill that trophy so you can wet some lines also

4. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    I am also fine ,thanks for thinking about us ,i have been cutting brush around the house getting ready for winter,but ill be on here more after deer season .

5. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    So what have you been up to john?

6. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Good to hear from ya'll!