Mexican Earthquake

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Cattledogz, Apr 28, 2006.

1. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC
    A big earthquake with the strength of 8.1 on the Richter scale hits Mexico. Two million Mexicans have died and over a million are injured.

The country is totally ruined and the government doesn't know where to start with asking for help to rebuild.

The rest of the world is in shock.

Canada is sending troopers to help the Mexican army control the riots.

Saudi Arabia is sending oil.

Other Latin American countries are sending supplies.

The European community (except France) is sending food and money.

The United States, not to be outdone, is sending two million, illegal immigrant, replacement Mexicans.

God Bless America

2. bluecatnut

bluecatnut New Member

State:
    freeburg illinois
    to funny made me spit soda out my nose

3. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    oh that is GREAT!!!:lol: :big_smile: :tounge_out:

4. Coloman

Coloman New Member

State:
    Soddy Daisy, Tn
    We could sent that many from the Dallas area alone!

5. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    I would be willing to pitch in some gas money for their trip.

6. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Makes me want to celebrate!!!!!! Thank you for the nice thoughts:lol:

7. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Great post Barb,and is so true.All we need is a big earthquake ,then we could thin out Texas.
    :big_smile:

8. arz6x2

arz6x2 New Member

State:
    missouri
    reverse that joke and say that two million americans died in a horrilble hurricane
    doesnt sound so funny now.

i dont understand why people hate mexicans so bad. if you were in their shoes then you would be doing the same thing for your kids and family.

just happens to be circumstance that you were born american

9. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC
    I don't hate anyone based on race, creed, etc. What I find despicable and yes I DO HATE are people that come to this country ILLEGALLY and then want this country to change to their ways! If they want to come here legally and live by this country's laws, etc. and learn this country's language, fine. If they don't,. give them a free ride back across the border!!!!

10. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC

And another thing, its not that I think the deaths are or would be funny but you can bet that all the illegals here likely give a flying flip about all our soldiers that have and will die for this country but yet those stinkin illegals want our country to change to suit them and then you ask why do people hate?????

This is our country, NOT theirs!!! They can become citizens if they choose, they choose to do what they damn well want even though it is illegal!

11. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    Remember the Alamo!!!

12. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC
    I would say sorry, I got riled. But I am not sorry for stating how I feel this time.
    I will just ask that this thread get moved to the high Intensity area....

13. kspor

kspor New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Yep and we better stock some more. Dont want any transit loss.

14. Hootowlc3

Hootowlc3 New Member

State:
    Florida
    Not just circumstance we were born American, There country has been around just as long as the U S A and they have had the same opertunities as we have had over the last 200 years, It is just what they did with it. Now they want what we have,

15. claycntyjoe

claycntyjoe New Member

State:
    Northern Kentucky
    Very well said Hootowlc3.

That is the attitude every LEGAL American needs to have brother.

It is high time that the American people stop relying on useless career politicians who are always going to vote with the money that got them elected and start taking matters into our own hands.

It is time for every American to put there local INS office number on speed dial, along with the number of your district representative and call every time you see any questionable persons moving into, working in, or even driving thru, your neighborhood. It is your responsibility and constitutional right to protect your local community. Stop relying on everyone else to do it for us, IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN PEOPLE UNLESS WE MAKE IT HAPPEN.

It was hard working concerned americans rising in unity to protest the Dubai deal that crushed it. Hold your elected officials accountable by starting local community based groups that are able to speak with a unified voice. No politician is going to buck that, They are in it for the money plain and simple. It is fairly easy to do start by telling your neighbors, finding like minded people in your church or other orginazations you belong to. Do the math, watch the numbers grow if you just get 3 people and all of them get three people and so on.

If we as legal citizens don't crush this here and now it will be the Muslims next. Soon it will be illegal to go to a church or praise God for all that he has allowed us to do in a very short 200+ years. I have two small children and I fear for their future people. What are we leaving them. Our parents/grandparents and the elder members of this very board left us very well off. I am speaking to the members in the 30-50 year old range now. What have we done (I am very much to blame also) We were the Hippies of sixties, the druggies of the seventies, the do nothing middle class of the eighties, and the bow downers to the politically correct movement of the nineties. It is time to restore all that was handed to us.

16. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Instead of these illegals coming over here and trying to change America, why don't they stay in mexico an change their own country.

17. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Can any one tell me how do you become a member of the high intensity area.

18. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    will someone please let me know how to become a member of the high intensity area.:0a28:

19. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Go to, "User CP" and scroll down to "Miscellaneous" on the left side of your screen. Then click on "Group Memberships" and "Join Group"

Zakk:smile2:

20. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Good but whippin!! Nuff said.:cool2: