Met some great people this weekend.

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by KatfishKyle, Jun 21, 2008.

1. KatfishKyle

KatfishKyle New Member

State:
    Wayne Co. Ohio
    I just want to thank all the B.O.C members that showed up at the Dillon meet this weekend and showing such great hospitality to a new member. Everyone I met was really down to earth good people, thanks again for everything!!!

KatFishKyle.

2. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Kyle .... The pleasure was all ours .... it is always great to meet a new member and you are always welcome to any and all of our gatherings .... Garry-

3. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Kyle, the coolest thing about it is.....even if an NC girl had shown up, I'd have been treated as a sister. Now I can't say that I frequent any other internet forums, never found the need to. Catfish1.com, the Brotherhood of Catfishermen, is enough for me. I'm glad you had fun buddy.

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Kyle, i was glad to get to meet up...you are welcomed anytime in my boat when you wanna come back... I always look forward to fishing with good folks like you..:wink: rollo

5. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Sorry I missed some of you my oldest had a boyscout thing to do. If I would have known that it wouldnt start until at least 5 I would have been there for the lunch but I was under the impression that it started at 2 go figure. Hopefully we can meet up again sometime.

6. slowboat

slowboat New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Glad you were able to make it and I hope you enjoyed yourself...sb

7. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    yep,it was good to meet everyone,had a good time.thanks to all the hospitality and good times.

8. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Good meeting up with you and would enjoy fishing with you in the near future.:big_smile:

9. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Thanks for coming down Kyle. It was great to meet ya. Hope to see ya again sometime.

10. KatfishKyle

KatfishKyle New Member

State:
    Wayne Co. Ohio
    Just one more time I want to say thank you too all! Hope there might be another gathering in the makin this summer....Salt Fork, Salt Fork....hmmmm, musta been typin out loud :big_smile::wink:. Anyhow, If anyone wants to get together some weekend for a catfishin expedition let me know! ...KatfishKyle

11. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    Sorry I didnt make the gathering but I fish salt fork alot so maybe someday we will meet