Met my first BOC member!

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by CatKing13, Jul 23, 2008.

1. CatKing13

CatKing13 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    So I had a broken fishing reel. A few things were wrong, some because of a friend some because of me, whatever. But I asked for help on here and almost immediately CROME (jerry) came to the rescue. Dropped the reel off and before you know it jerry, myself and my roommate (mhbomber) are trading fishing stories watching the rain fall. Crome taught us a few things and we may have even helped him out a little but i tell ya, its nice to have someone willing to help out a stranger and we even got a fishing buddy out of it! Thanks Jerry!

2. crome

crome New Member

State:
    ilm,nc
    Marc,it sure was good to meet you and Matt today!You boys are good people in my book!! It's nice to meet new people that love to fish as much as i do,i'm just glad i was able to help a brother out!

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Just one more reason that the BOC is such an important site to us catfishermen

4. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Jerry, good going brother, + Rep from old commando...

5. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    That is what make's the BOC so awesome ...The people on here will drop just about anything there doing to help a member out ....They may of never met them in person ..May be just in the forum or talked on the phone ? But there alway's willing to help a brother out . Thank you Paul and Sis for makeing this all possible.

6. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I have met quite a few boc members, all were good people..I hope to meet alot more.

Could you imagine catfishing without the BOC????? I cant.