merry christmas

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by fishingbuddy4, Dec 24, 2007.

1. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    To troy, jim ,kirk ,bks72, and all the brotherhood have a merry christmas and a happy new year ,May the year bring you big fish ,and new boats (oh thats just me) the new boat part LOL ,Looking forward to meeting more brothers in the new year. Robert Kerr

2. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Thanks Robert.. Merry Christmas to you and yours..

3. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Thank you Robert. Merry Christmas to you also.
    I just noticed your phone message, i will give you a call in a few.

4. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Merry Christmas to you as well Robert. May you have a prosperous 2008. I'll keep an eye on Santa for you guys and make sure he dont miss anyone. :wink:

5. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Ok if your a freind of santa ,i will take a 2472 sea ark with cabin and 150 4 stroke thanks

6. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    That won't work Robert.. I already tried to get him to give me his old one so he could get a new one , so I guess him and Santa ain't that close... hehehe

7. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Unfortunately Robert, all of the weight and balance data has already been calculated for Santa's Sleigh for Christmas 2007. Adding a 2472 SeaArk would make the Center Of Gravity go out of limits and Santa Could possibly crash on takeoff. Santa already has all reindeer ready for a Full Thrust Takeoff. They do have an exceptionally long runway at the North Pole so he should be fine. You guys dont forget to leave the cookies and milk out. I'll be enroute from Boston to Fort Lauderdale, and on to San Juan Puerto Rico. I'll have the radar on and do my best to not run over the top of him at 600 miles per hour.

Merry Christmas everyone and a very prosperous 2008. 2007 has been one for the books to say the least, and I look forward to this coming year with eagerness and anticipation.

8. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    See Robert, I TOLD YOU SO... hehehe.. Mighty slick way of side stepping you wasn't it... hehehe

9. Michael Jake

Michael Jake New Member

State:
    Troy, Missouri
    To everyone here... Have a Merry Christmas

10. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Merry Christmas to y'all as well! Robert, if Santa doesn't make it with the boat, maybe the Easter Bunny will put one in your basket!

11. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Merry Christmas to one and all. And a happy and prosperous New Year. May God Bless.

12. cat tamer

cat tamer New Member

State:
    MO
    Thank You Robert, and a merry christmas to you and your family, looking forward to fishing with you in the future. as far as a 2472 seaark w/ cabin I may know where one can be had after I see Steve's new boat :wink:

13. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Robert,Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family and to all members of the B.O.C.:cool2:.

14. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    merry christmas to all ... ill be spending it here in missouri ... gonna fish in missouri yes missouri.

15. slider

slider New Member

State:
    louisiana, mo
    just wanted to wish all the boc family a merry christmas and a happy new year may everyone have a safe and happy holliday

16. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.........

17. Rockin' Blues

Rockin' Blues New Member

State:
    st.louis mo.
    Merry Christmas to everyone,may Santa bring everyone big fish and hot holes.:smile2:

18. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

Attached Files: