Merry Christmas!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Katmaster Jr., Dec 25, 2005.

1. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Merry Christmas to my fellow NC fisherman......as well as all the rest of my Brothers and sisters here on the BOC. I really love this site, It makes my day to see fellow fisherman helping each other out. And when one of our brothers or sisters needs a prayer, everyone always gives it. Or just someone posting a joke or something.....I love to get a good laugh.

Just want to tell ya'll I appreciate all of ya'lls info that you have given me and that I think ya'll are the best group of folks there is! And that goes to all of the BOC!

Ya'll take it easy, Zakk :)

2. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Merry Christmas Zakk !

By the way those were some nice fish pics of you and your dad.
    Hope you get a big fish for Christmas lil Bro !

3. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Thank's man, I hope to go fishing tommorow night boy I know I'm getting plenty of new fishing gear for christmas in the morning.....cant wait. :thumbsup: Only reason I'm still up is because I'm waiting for santa to come because one of his reindeer pooped in my yard last year.....rudolph did it.....that little :cursing: He think's he's so cute prancing around poopin in my yard.....But I've got the gernade launcher ready this time.....gonna ambush him....here he comes.....FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!......oops, that wasnt the real santa with rudolph that was my dad trying to act like santa for my little sister....sorry dad....LOL :eek: .....LOL :D

Ya'll take it easy, Zakk :)

4. crlail41

crlail41 New Member

State:
    Hickory NC
    Merry Christmas one and all!!!!!!

5. C_wernett

C_wernett New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Sorry late, but better late than never, right? But Merry Chrismas to all the catfish enthusiast out there, or here...or where ever...lol

6. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Yeah better late than never.....Same to you, Hope you had a great one.

Zakk :)

7. crlail41

crlail41 New Member

State:
    Hickory NC
    Right back atcha-C. Hope you had a good one

Charles