merry christmas tennessee fishermen!

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by trippyclwn, Dec 22, 2005.

1. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    MERRY CHRISTMAS and Happy New YEAR to all my tennessee brothers and sisters out there! im sure one of my new years lists will have "spend more time fishing with tennessee b.o.c. members! starting in january im going to try to start fishing with other b.o.c. members my resolution is going to mean more friends and more fishing!

i have been putting myself last for most of the summer,fall, and winter so far and i need a little more "me" time lol
    so if yall want to have a clown along on your fishing trip starting next year just let me know when and where you fish.

i usually fish at nickajack but i'll be happy to fish at chickamauga dam or even chester frost park in hixson just let me know and we'll see what we can figure out .

have a fun and safe holiday season Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

2. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    merry christmas to you to, and I wish you luck in your fishing, and hope you find you a great **BIG OLD CATFISH** :)

3. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Tracey, when we get our boat fixed up we will be contacting you to set up a time that you can go fishing with us down at Nickajack buddy, if you want to. We hope you and your family have the best Christmas ever buddy, and a peaceful Happy New Year.

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    What! No love unless ya are from Tennesse? LOL!

5. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Thanks for the Merry Christmas and same back to all of yea. :)

6. tncatfishing

tncatfishing New Member

State:
    clk. tn
    Merry Christmas to all and have a safe and enjoyable holliday. This is one TN cat man that will be doing some cattin over this holliday that is for sure, saturday they are calling for a high of 55 degrees and a chance of rain.I will be heading out at 3:30 am in the morning. Have fun yall.

7. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Awww George, we love you buddy even if you ain't from Tennessee. :eek:
    My friend, Judy and I wish you and your family a very very Merry Christmas and a the happiest of New Years.

8. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Merry Christmas to everyone here in Tennessee. And if you happen to be from Joisey? You too!! LOL I hope all of you guys here have a great New Year and catch the fish of your dreams. Thanks for being part of our great community here, without it we wouldn't even know each other exist. Thanks to Paul for giving me the privelidge of having all of you for friends. Merry Christmas BOC and all it's members and supporters!!

9. Lil Grinder 20

Lil Grinder 20 New Member

State:
    tennessee
    merry christmas 2 all BOC members!!