Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by DeerHunter01, Dec 20, 2009.

1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of the BOC family, Hope all of you are doing fine and get what you want for Christmas this year.

I was just thinking this morning what is B/G getting for Christmas this year ? :eek:oooh: and What is Paul going to get for Christmas,:eek:oooh: , I can't even Imagine what them two are wishing for ?? lol :smile2:

Well I hope to get out at the beginning of the year and do some fishing if the weather holds out long enough, My back is still giving me some problems and legs and feet still swell up some, now I have carpel tunnel real bad in my right hand and wrist, it takes me forever to type now, but I am getting it looked at here soon, just don't need any more surgeries, I am getting a little tired of them..lol

Oh well, hope you all catch your biggest fish for 2010 and keep in mind while you go thru this season, if it was not for the BOC, most of us would never have known each other and been able to catch the fish we have caught, this place is better then any book you could ever buy on the market.

enjoy the new year ...

D/H

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Eric,good to see you ,I hope you get the health issues worked out. I know exactly where your coming from,I have been lucky enough to avoid surgery so far. I Wish you and yours a merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous new year as well.

3. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Eric, its good to see ya. I hope you and Pam & familly have a great Christmas and Happy New Year as well.
    I know havin back pain and all kinds of health issues are bad, especially when ya factor in holidays and cold weather. I hope you keep improving.
    Carpel tunnel pain can be horrible, I know.. been there done that. Ive had surgeries on both my hands with it. If ya got any questions bout it or the surgery involved, just holler at me here or on facebook. I'll tell ya what I know bout it if it helps you out any. There's lots they don't break down and tell ya about it all, that is why lots of folks are scared of goin into surgery with it. It isn't as bad looking back as I had once feared goin into it. Anyway, you know how to find me... just give me a shout if u need to.
    Merry Christmas to your family from mine.

Punkin

4. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    Marry Christmas to you and yours Eric. It is good to see you posting again.

5. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Dang Eric,

I thought you fell off the face of the Earth or something. I haven't seen any posts from you in a very long time..lol

Merry Christmas to you and your Family..

6. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Merry Christmas from Indiana,,,

If that carpal tunnel gets to bothering you,,,take vitamin B-6 or a B supplement,,,,it works for me.

7. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

8. steveturner024

steveturner024 Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    Name:
    Steve Turner
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! To everyone.

9. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Hey Eric. Really glad to see the post. Have a Merry Christmas and don't forget to leave out a twinkie for Santa :wink::smile2:

10. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Eric I would like to wish you and Pam a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. You have been missed. I hope your medical issues continue to improve and you can get back out there catching the big ones. Hope to see you at one of the gatherings this year. Don't eat to many Twinkies.

11. fishnvince

fishnvince New Member

State:
    na
    Merry Christmas and best wishes to you in 2010

12. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Eric, hope y'all have a great Christmas and hope life will treat you better in the New Year.

13. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family also Eric

14. katmax

katmax New Member

State:
    griffin ga
    hope you and yours have a good one too....:big_smile:

15. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas ! Glad to hear your going to be fishing in 2010 :cool2:

16. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours. God Bless you and family. Hope 2010 is a wonderful year for you guys!!!:big_smile:

17. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year.

18. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    It's very encouraging to read your post, DH. I know you've been through an awful lot. We've been thinking about you and praying for you, too. Just keep following that yelllow twinkie road, Eric! :wink:

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

19. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Same to you brother! You know, you could visit us here on the BOC a little more often...

20. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    Merry Christmas, and a safe and happy New Year to you and yours