Merry Christmas everybody

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by CWARob, Dec 21, 2009.

1. CWARob

CWARob New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    First thing I want to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and Happy new year! This time of year is a great time for most of us. We get to spend time with our families and friends. We get to give presents and recieve them. As a parent, It is a wonderful thing to watch your kids get up on Christmas morning and run out to the Christmas tree and start opening all their presents while me and the wife sit back and sip on a cup of coffee. We are so blessed and I thank God for everything in my life. On the other end of that scale is the poor and homeless. There is a lot of families out there that can't afford food let alone to buy gifts for thier kids. It can be a very stressful time of year for a lot of folks. I said all that to say this. Let us not forget the real reason for this season. It is Jesus Christ birthday on Christmas day and my family will bake him a birthday cake and wish him a happy birthday and sing and praise him for all he has done for us. I also pray for the poor and homeless that everyone who comes in contact with someone less fortunate that they will have mercy and help them out. I will leave you with this. (PHILIPPIANS 4 : 13 ) For I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need.
    Make a great day and God bless.

2. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    Thanks Rob. I appreciate your insight.

Welcome to the BOC! :0a25:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

3. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Merry Christmas to you and the family Rob. Welcome to the BOC.

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Great post Rob. Welcome to the BOC. Merry Christmas. Reps for your thoughts.

5. katmax

katmax New Member

State:
    griffin ga
    merry christmas and happy new year to you and yours.....and your post was right own the money...thanks....:big_smile: