Merritt

Discussion in 'NEBRASKA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by fmb, Oct 14, 2009.

1. fmb

fmb New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    well this seemed to spark alot of interest so let get the plans going....

I like Jr's dates june/july maybe we can get some summer heat going on...

and if we plan it this far ahead there is a better chance of more people showing up..

lets hear some ideas and some feedback...

my wife's family lives in valentine/cody/nenzel and everywhere in between so I can make it anytime....

I like the sounds of a merritt 30 pound channel....don't you?

2. camochris2

camochris2 New Member

State:
    nebraska city nebraska
    yeah lets do it i want to get back out there anyways and the time sounds good to

3. playin4funami

playin4funami New Member

State:
    Saronville Ne.
    I'll wait to see what the tournament schedule is:wink:,but other than that I should be IN!

4. jrgriffhusker

jrgriffhusker New Member

State:
    Minden, Nebrask
    I'm in if we schedule it this far out I agree we should get a good turnout. We do however to schedule it around the CNCA schedule. But lets hit it in the middle of the summer. We can even encourage out of staters to come and join us. I'll talk to Craig in Jan and find out what the schedule for next year looks like so we can plan accordily.

5. flathead_hunter

flathead_hunter Well-Known Member

State:
    nebraska city

shut down if they don't want to let me know the old lady and i was thinking about seeing if you 2 wanted to get a cabin out there or something for a few days... as long as i don't have to go to vegas for a wedding.. we to will have to find what the sced is for semrfc...

6. jrgriffhusker

jrgriffhusker New Member

State:
    Minden, Nebrask
    I'm hoping to pull my boat up there so I'll have an open spot for one maybe two. Depends if my oldest son wants to come along or not. If not I can handle two people. Just a thought if I can get my boat rebuilt by then