Mercy I didn't realize I was so missed and appreciated!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Oct 23, 2008.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    :embarassed::embarrassed!! I deeply appreciate everyone posting to my previous post (ie The Boc says I need to post). To set the record straight I wasn't really depressed I was just frustrated. My husband has been having some health difficulties and went in for a gastro procedure this past Tuesday. Yes he has a problem,the doc tried to medicate him for it but turns out Steve is allergic to the meds. So.................now we have to wait for the lab results to get back so doc knows which turn to make,at present we're at a stand still. I want everyone to know that Praise God it's not Cancer,but he still has a problem that doc says has to come to a halt,his hands are just tied until he gets lab results back.You guys are all so wonderful. I never dreamed that someday I would be on a web site with total strangers and yet care about you all the way I do. MMR I am relying upon my Faith and I know the Creator will see us through. Love ya all so much~~~~~Sister Pat:big_smile:

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Well now shucks Pat when your not on here we ain't got nobody to pick on:tounge_out::roll_eyes:. Seriously I hope they figure out your better halfs problem.He don't need anymore on his plate and neither do you.

3. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Pat you are both in my prayers God will work it out

4. don3778

don3778 New Member

State:
    Walkervill
    People here can see the good genuine "you" in your post and thats why we all miss seeing your post. We are good judges of character and we know good people when we meet them even if it is via a computer.

I hope you husband gets his problems worked out soon. Just remember, God will not bring you to anything that he cannot get you through.

don3778

5. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Pat i hope and pray they find out whats wrong with your hubby soon. The worst part about worring is the worry,:confused2: either way it's good to cya back. Now poke John and tell him to quit spoilin that baby,:wink:

6. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    You are very much missed Sis Powell we all love ya and I'll be keeping you in my prayers!

7. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Glad to see you back,Pat. I will keep both of you in my prayers.

8. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thank you all for your precious replys! Today thanks to my youngest I'm suffering from my first head cold of the season. They have me drinking Alka-Seltzer Plus cold remedy. Well............lets just say it's not my favorite thing to drink. I wish you all a wonderful and most prosperous day. With much love~~~~~~~~Sister Pat:wink: