Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Bubba,

Last week I found a old two-bladed prop in my boat junk pile. I believe it came with a old boat and a 1968 50 HP Mercury motor that a friend gave me.

I won't bore you all with the sad story about how much that dang "free" boat and motor cost me...just a person now would have to run real fast to give me any boat that has been sitting unused for 20 years!:crazy::crazy:

Anyway, the number on the prop is #48-32190-11 (the last "1" is hard to read so might be something else), and measures 11-inches across the blades. There is a brass splined washer with the prop, it's number is 12-9200.

Looks like there are 11 splines on the prop and washer, and it would fit a 5/8th inch shaft ( I think!).

Can you or anyone else tell me what kind of prop I have, what it might fit, and does it have any value?

Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks BobPaul.

The prop was in a bow storage compartment on a boat that had a Mercury 50 motor, so I just thought it might be for that motor.

It's dangerous when I start thinking!:crazy:

Bill

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.