Mercury mariner Stalker trolling motor help

Discussion in 'Boating' started by Localhero813, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Localhero813

Localhero813 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I got my new boat (i will post pics later as my phone is DOA) which is a 1957 chrisler 16 foot alum. v bottom boat with front casting deck, floor ,and rear deck, with a eagle silent 61 depth finder and a mariner stalker trolling motor. Also bought a 1972 4 hp johnson 2 stroke 2 cyl outboard that runs good. on a trailer with a power winch for 400.00

my question is the little arrow on the top of the trolling motor that tells you the direction is missing. How can i fix this or is it going to have to stay that way and just gestimate the direction. thanks daytona:cool2:

2. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    You might try Mikes Reel Repair. You can google them. They seam to be able to come up with hard to get parts for about anything. They got me a new housing for my trolling motor and only set me back $13. I think they only list motorguide and minn kota on their website so you may have to call them and see what they can do.

3. Localhero813

Localhero813 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    ok i will try that i finally got my phone fixed so il post some pics thanks for the reply:cool2::smile2::wink:

4. Localhero813

Localhero813 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    DELETE POST thanks