Meramec River Report

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Kutter, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Last week, the river was up so high, Flamm City Ramp/Park was closed due to high water. Arnold City Park Ramp off Jeffco Blvd (61-67), was packed (12 boats out & 12 or more bankfishers), even though the water was to the top of the ramp.

Today, the river has dropped 10 ft from last week. Flamm City Ramp was open, one man fishing & 2-3 boats out. Arnold City Ramp was open with about 4 folks bankfishing & 4 boats out.

Go figure!!!!

I heard only the drum were biting as well as one 6" catfish. LOL

The good news? Every fisherman out today either bankfishing or on boats that I talked to, was catfishing. Not a single green scaly B@$$ fisherman in the bunch!!!

2. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    They prolly already had bait Tom. THE ONLY GOOD BASS IS ON A TROTLINE WAITING FOR A CATFISH TO COME AND TAKE IT. :cool2::smile2::smile2:

3. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    :roll_eyes:

4. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Bob you probably couldn't even catch a Bass to put on a trot line. Besides that's against the law.

5. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Heck anybody can catch one of those old green scaley fish.........even Bob. You don't even have to use bait, you can just use a piece of plastic with hooks on it.:smile2:

6. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Are you serious? You really can? They make artificial stuff like that for folks to buy an use? Wow, what will they come up with next?

7. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    That would be to physical wouldn't it? all that casting and reeling in, all day long :eek:oooh: Bobs arm would be sore for a week, after years of tossing and soaking, he may not be able to handle it :tounge_out: That's what is needed for this club, LMAO! a BASS tourney.........:smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

8. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Now your talking lets get it on!!!

9. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I DONT FISH FOR ROUGH FISH!!!!! When I was young and dumb I fished for those little things but I seen the light and now I fish for real fish. :wink::smile2::smile2:

10. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    Bass fishing.What a joke.My old signature says it all.It used to be (If it's got scales,it's probably bait.)

11. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    :smile2:, that's just cause most of y'all wouldn't have the first clue on catching a bass...:smile2: :tounge_out: or any other fish that ya have to work a bit for, sides tossing a cast net :tounge_out: :smile2::smile2: Bwaaaa Haaaaaa just bs'n ya...... don't be like J and get yer panties in a bunch :smile2: NOW GO CATCH THEM BASS!!!!! or stop using ALL the latest fishing gadgets developed for BASS fishing to catch yer Cats :tounge_out::smile2::smile2::smile2::tounge_out:

12. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    i would beat yall in a tourney like that i fish for anything that bits lol:smile2:

13. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I'm all in for a bass tourney. Thats one thing i would drive 6 hr. for. Prolly even spot some of you bass haters a few pounds just to make it interesting. Ya can't just pop another beer and take a nap, ya actually have to fish.:smile2::smile2::smile2:

14. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    You just lost 99.8 percent of the members interest with that statement LOL :smile2:

15. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    Randy, now that my panties are in a bunch! I dont think I will be able to sleep tonight. How will I ever get a good night sleep when all I will be doing is laying in bed wondering how to catch a bass!:confused2: :smile2::tounge_out::smile2: Maybe you can come over and show me. Wait, you dont live in the show me State.:roll_eyes:

16. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    What does living in Mo, have to do with anything? I think you will sleep just fine BUNCHIE :smile2: :smile2: with the cape :smile2: :tounge_out:

17. katcatchingfool

State:
    illinois
    Oh no, I will not get a wink of sleep tonight!:smile2: Not until you promise to come over and show me how to catch Bass.:eek:oooh:

18. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Easy, Carbide, Fruit jar, and a dip net :smile2: :smile2:

19. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Chris wants you to show him how you do that.:crazy:

20. katcatchingfool