MEPS Physical?

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by quadrunner42029, Jun 19, 2009.

1. quadrunner42029

quadrunner42029 Member

State:
    NC
    what all do they do i know hearing sight, make u do certain movements and what not, the old nut test and i think recruiter said check you for hemorroids, and drug test and a butt load of paperwork i have to go next thursday for registrationa and processing, if i pass everything ill be done until i got to recruit sustainment program before i go to basic, anyone been thru this let me know im going to be going to the office in charlotte. thanks

2. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    What branch you going in?

3. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I remember all that you mentioned plus doing the "duck walk" for what ever reason (i heard to check for flat feet)...also had a dental exam when I was there but other folks have told me that they did not...good luck!

4. quadrunner42029

quadrunner42029 Member

State:
    NC
  5. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    listen bro, your gonna be standing around in ur skivvies most of the day, so make sure u have on some boxers and not something crazy like purple briefs. trust me . Congrats on joining up!

6. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Google AR 40-501,"Standards of medical fitness", it will tell you everything you need, and what things are not waiverable.

7. quadrunner42029

quadrunner42029 Member

State:
    NC
    yeah i knew that would be the day not to wear my lil g string lol jk but i have to go take it thursday i dread it