MENU THREAD: 2009 Indiana Gathering at Rocky Point

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by Wabash River Bear, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    This is the "Menu Thread" for the 2009 Gathering at Rocky Point. We are having a community pitch-in, sit down meal on Saturday, time still to be determined, but usually in the afternoon before everybody heads out to fish for the night. Please sign up here with what you will be bringing.

A main course of deep fried Walleye filets is being provided, so feel free to fill in the gaps with your fav veggies, breads, and deserts. Please keep an eye on what others have signed up to bring so we dont have repeats, and keep an eye on the number of folks expecting to attend so you make enough for everybody to enjoy your speciality.
    You will need to supply your own lawn chairs, drinks, utensils, and paper plates.

Member's Menu Sign-up:
    Wabash River Bear - Walleye Filets
    BigA - Cooking Oil

2. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    I'll do Coleslaw, and pie. Thinking, apple, pecan, cherry, peach.
    If I can swing it I'll get my buddy in New Orleans to send some of those savory things I cooked up last time...W

3. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    I can do a cold cut platter.

4. Wabash River Bear

State:
    Indiana
    Oh yea, Snausages! :dribble: Yes "W", please do. :big_smile_2: I was just about to shoot you a pm requesting that very thing. :canny:

5. Wabash River Bear

State:
    Indiana
    MENU THREAD: 2009 Indiana Gathering at Rocky Point
    This is the "Menu Thread" for the 2009 Gathering at Rocky Point. We are having a community pitch-in, sit down meal on Saturday, time still to be determined, but usually in the afternoon before everybody heads out to fish for the night. Please sign up here with what you will be bringing.

A main course of deep fried Walleye filets is being provided, so feel free to fill in the gaps with your fav veggies, breads, and deserts. Please keep an eye on what others have signed up to bring so we dont have repeats, and keep an eye on the number of folks expecting to attend so you make enough for everybody to enjoy your speciality.
    You will need to supply your own lawn chairs, drinks, utensils, and paper plates.

Member's Menu Sign-up:
    BigA - Cooking Oil
    Metalman - Cole Slaw, Pie, and if we are lucky,,,Snausages!
    Dls47150 - Coldcuts

6. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    hmm.. ill be sure to bring something, just not sure what yet.. ill keep watching the this thread...

7. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    I can bring chips & dip and potato salad

8. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I can make some Roasted red taters!! I coat them in sea salt, Freash grinded Peppercorn, Minced garlic and Diced Dried Onion..

They are really good!! I might add some more things in the time to come..

9. Wabash River Bear

State:
    Indiana

:haha:Member's Menu Sign-up::dribble:
    BigA ---------------- Cooking Oil
    Metalman ---------- Cole Slaw, Pie, and if we are lucky,,,Snausages!
    Dls47150 ----------- Coldcuts
    Wolfman ----------- Tater Salad, Chips & Dip
    WhiteRiverBigCats - Roasted Red Taters

10. kyleco55

State:
    Central In
    i can bring some plates, utensils, paper towles, plastic cups... just let me know how many of each i need..

i can still bring some sort of dish too.. maybe like macaroni and potato salads, cole slaw.. i think sams club still has big tubs of those

11. Wabash River Bear

State:
    Indiana
    Ohh, so close :crazy: , somebody already beat ya to the Cole Slaw and Tater Salad (see the sign up list, updated daily). Xtra paper plates, utensils, and such will come in handy. Come on bro, I know your holden out on somethin really good. :wink: What is it? :eek:oooh:

12. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Hope Mr Bill brings some of those wild mushrooms from his secret mushroom patches.

13. Wabash River Bear

State:
    Indiana

14. Harleycat

Harleycat New Member

State:
    INDIANA
    put me down for bottled water and ice.

15. Wabash River Bear

State:
    Indiana

Harleycat -----------Bottled Water & Ice

16. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    I was wondering when you was gonna jump in there malcom..

17. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    bottled water! man catfishermen drink from the river. lol jk

not sure if i can make it yet but toes fingers and eyes are crossed!

18. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    I wouldnt if your down river from me!!!!!

19. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    :eek:oooh:

20. kyleco55

State:
    Central In
    :smile2::smile2:
    good advice