Mendota Gathering Address

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by daystarchis, Apr 6, 2009.

1. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
  2. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Once you get to the slough, Take the road to the boat ramp (left road). You will then turn right (There will be a sign that say Boat Ramp). You will come to a fork. Boat ramp to right you take the left road away from the boat ramp. Follow the river all the way back. You will pass a bridge. Keep going along the river even more. When you see a pipe sticking out of the bank, there is the spot:wink:
    Please let me know if this is confussing. Call me for better directions:wink:

3. wishrman

wishrman New Member

State:
    california
    Robb, your computer skills are amazing dude. Thanks for info this should get me there in prime fashion.

4. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Glad to help ya'll brothers. I pray we have weather like yesturday and today. It was beautiful. I guess we'll take what we get:wink:

5. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Robb,
    You know - "No Matter What Type Of Weather We Get" - When the "California Boys" get together
    (Be it Northern Ca. Members, Southern. Ca. Members or the Boys of Central Ca.)

"It's Always Going Be A Good Time"!!!!!!!!
    :0a23::0a22::0a17::006::0a20:
    (Right Fellows)
    :wink:

6. CatMan(Cali)

CatMan(Cali) Well-Known Member

State:
    Fresno Californ
    Please let me know if this is confussing. Call me for better directions:wink:[/quote]
    :confused2:.... :confused2:.....:confused2:.... :confused2:..... :confused2:....:confused2:.... :confused2:.... :confused2:.... :confused2:.... :confused2:

7. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    :confused2:.... :confused2:.....:confused2:.... :confused2:..... :confused2:....:confused2:.... :confused2:.... :confused2:.... :confused2:.... :confused2:[/QUOTE]

Don't hate just participate:wink: lol!!!!!!

8. CatMan(Cali)

CatMan(Cali) Well-Known Member

State:
    Fresno Californ
    Don't hate just participate:wink: lol!!!!!![/quote]
    I plan on it bro.:wink:

9. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Dang it is almost here!
    Scott, I guarantee you will just love the Mendota Sleugh. It is an experience you cannot put into words. Now , you add good buddies, cold beer, killer food, and a catfish on the other end of your line, it does not get better that that!:wink:

Jaime

10. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    You got that right Jaime. Been fishing and hunting the slough since I been a child. Always special place and all for free:eek:oooh: Open fires permited. Free boat launch and fishing. Can't go wrong. Sunsets and sunrises are KILLER! Alot of wildlife out there too.

11. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Bump up.

12. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    bump up...

13. sandgan

sandgan New Member