Mendota 4 Revised dates

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by daystarchis, Mar 18, 2007.

1. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Thought I set up a thread to pick a date for the Mendota 4 gathering. So lets here from ya'll. What dates are good and bad for ya'll?

2. orchardhills

orchardhills New Member

State:
    CA
    As long as I have enough notice any dates are fine for me. Sorry that's not what you wanted to hear but its the truth. I don't work weekends.

3. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey robb,

Maybe you should shoot for the end of May or the begining of June. Alot of the guys up this way, (that was on the Deltalover Gathering), should be back ($$$ money wise :wink: ) & should be able to get time off work again to come down there to wet-a-line. :smile2:

:0a36:

Take it easy Buddy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

4. dirty harry

dirty harry New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Wassssssssuuuppp

Great video Robb, I would kinda lean toward the first weekend of May, or second. Memorial day is the last one and we dont wanna get hung up in that. I am good for any weekend except 1st one of april. But we need to give Linster and Bertster some time cause they have to get weekend coverage. And we cant rush Linster, or he will run off and leave the dang tortillas again. Yall let me know what ya come up with, and I am there.

Paul

5. tigger_tat_55

tigger_tat_55 New Member

State:
    cali
    hi there,

the first weekend of may is the cali/az gathering at the river... If you pick a later date in may, I will prob make the drive. would like to see you guys again.

hope to see you soon.

6. plumbertom1

plumbertom1 Well-Known Member

State:
    Eugene, Or.
    I think May 3, 4, 5 &6 is the Colorado River Gathering at Blythe, which I have made plans to attend. Most any other time is fine with me.

7. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    When is cinco demio????? I get that day off. How is June 1,2 and 3rd for everyone?

8. tigger_tat_55

tigger_tat_55 New Member

State:
    cali
    the 5th of may is cinco demyo. Hope to make it up there again if the dates work out.

9. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :0a24:
    Sounds good to me - what do the rest of you guys think?
    :0a28:

Take it easy,

Bert & Phil

10. orchardhills

orchardhills New Member

State:
    CA
    I'm good for those dates. School will be over by that weekend. Count me in.

11. fshnutz

fshnutz New Member

State:
    Sacramento California
    I have been eating tortillas for breakfast, lunch, and dinner since the gathering!!! I really don't know about a date right now. I would have to just play it by ear and see what happens. I hope to make whenever it does come together!
    Linz

12. hopnbrly

hopnbrly New Member

State:
    California
    Hey guys, Im sorry but it looks like that I will miss this years gathering.I have 2 more grandchildren on the way and bills to pay.Of course the children will come and the opportunities for me to hook with everyone will follow.

13. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Congratulations Lloyd. It looks to be June 1,2 and 3rd ??? So I guess we'll set them dates or are there other dates out there?

14. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Hi guys, hope all is well, unfortunately I will not be able to attend the gathering from 5/31-6/3 will be at the Keystone gathering in Tulsa, Ok. I promised my good buddy Tinboat, Dennis Barnes (deceased) at the National gathering that I would attend.
    I still think od the Delta gathering great fondness; hope to catch the next one though.

Jaime

15. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Robb,

Those dates sounds good to me, I got some more vaction time from my job coming up about that time anyway.
    :go: :0a22:

Take it easy,

Bert & Phil

16. orchardhills

orchardhills New Member

State:
    CA
    I'm in for at least one day. I have a few prizes too.

:smile2:

17. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Right on Bob! Invite your family and friends too. I gather up some prizes as well. Be good to fish with old buddy Bert too:wink:

18. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    How is June 8th and 9th sound? June 1, 2 and 3 may not give efficient time for some to regroup from the AZ/Ca gathering.

19. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Sounds good to me Robb, now all I have to do is get there. :0a32:
    LoL:0a14:

Take it easy,

Bert & Phil

20. orchardhills

orchardhills New Member

State:
    CA
    I can make it! I have Friday's off during the summer. For those of you coming bring a small container (the size of photo canister or slightly bigger) as I have some god awful stink scent. It is courtesy of C & J Bait in Long Beach. He has donated a few items for our gathering.

Keep us updated.