Men, Women, relationships? HELP

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by flaboy, Apr 21, 2007.

1. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    OK, I now I have been told I ain,t got a clue a time or two so I'm gonna ask everybody.
    Dano, Tea, DH, Cheryl, Rebelgal and all!

When a Man wispers Sweet Nothings in a Ladys ear?
    1. if he is wisperin nothing how is it sweet? sour?
    2. if Is sweet how does she taste it with her ear?
    3. if he is wisperin nothing, why must he wisper? will he hurt anything if he shouts nothing?
    4. would't it be just as productive to write nothing on a note and send it to her?
    5. couldn't he point to a blank billboard (nothing on it) and say look dear, I wrote nothing for you. Huh? would she believe him?
    6. If that's true' why wouldn't the Lady' with a smile on her face' jus set in a chair, enjoy the sweet? nothing she was hearing in her ear?
    and be happy, content while the Man went fishing? no fussing, no guilt trip.
    when you get back you could ask; Did you like the nothing I said?
    8. if the You're Lady done this would you admit it?

2. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    If any of you Ladies think I'm pickim on you, just remember two things.
    1. I didn't say nothing!
    2. you didn,t hear nothing.

Thats My story anna I'm stickin to it!

3. Esox Hunter

Esox Hunter New Member

State:
    Birmingham U.K.
    I like your sign-off quote flaboy... Here's my favourite one on the subject:
    "The difference between a PATRIOT and a POLITICIAN is...... A PATRIOT will sacrifice his life for his beliefs... A POLITICIAN will sacrifice YOUR life for his beliefs"
    Anon.

4. bilyjojimbob

bilyjojimbob New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I whisper 'whats for supper?' then she tells me to go fishing. Problems solved:0a33:

5. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Lionel,

Those are funny and I'll ponder upon them while I listen to Pink Floyd, who everyone here seems to like, more than me. Playing by Alice Cooper is Pink Floyd's 'Comfortably Numb'............I must be numb, cause I just bathed and clipped my little black rat's nails. :tounge_out:

Don't ask me, I'm gonna ponder 'sweet' nothings, and remember when once upon a time a man, well..............we won't go there.

Take care and drive safely,
    Cheryl

6. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    Cheryl, I gotta shut lights off, nm to okie today, okie to ala tomarrow/today? now I gotta try to sleep thinkin abt you settin' smilein' thinkin about nothing.
    Hey that don't sound too bad! :)

Black Rat? mines a cairn terrier. (Toto frm orig. wiz)
    nite all!

7. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Good night, Lionel! Have a safe trip!

Take care.
    Cheryl

8. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Yall are so full of it...and what is "it"..........i would venture to guess

"NOTHING"

Thanks for the laugh.

9. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Better be careful around those mushrooms man, they'll get right on top of you! hahaha....J/K :lol:

I think that it is "nothing" of anyone-Else's concern what the "whispering-o"f consists of and thereof... :roll_eyes:

10. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    Why is it when there is a diffrence of agremment, as she wins, she thinks she hears something. she asks What? and you say, I said nothing or It was nothing dear.
    She's still not satisfied.
    why is nothing what she wants and now nothing is good enough?
    All i can guess is that along with not having a clue. ( I'm not a detective)
    I obviously know Nothing!

11. KATMANDETTE

KATMANDETTE New Member

State:
    Cedar Key, Florida
    See my quote.....:lol: :lol: :lol:

12. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    yea, I saw it but I'm in truck by myself :-(

oh, If a lady is standing at the top of echo canyon. Will she ever get the last word?

13. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    if a lady wants to hear nothing? why does she have nothing to wear?
    lets don't talk about a lady wearing nothing.
    why is i that if a lady has nothing she ain,t happy!
    I have been told Don't get me nothin, when I got her nothing like she asked? she got madder!
    no wonder I'm in truck by myself. I don't know nothing!
    ok Tea, Dano, JW, DH help me out here. please?

14. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Admitting that you have a problem is the first step to recovery.lol.

15. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    come on guy, I know I need help.
    no one will explain nothing!
    I can't figure out nothing, and when it comes yo the ladies, I know nothing!
    I don,t have a clue about nothing.
    wheres my meds?

16. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    A woman's thoughts:

#1. Either you are being truthful or trying to deceive us into thinking you know nothing...either way, we aren't biting. :lol:

#2. You may as well accept, you will never know nothing about women.........and forget it.

#3. Men can't figure women out, due to one chromosome............something to do with the 'mothering' instincts.

Hope that clears up anything the meds didn't help you with..............LMAO

17. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I stole your meds. Sorry, had a bunch of screaming kids over for a b-day party last night, and had to knock myself out. What were they?? No matter, I liked them.

A) You are wrong. They are ALWAYS right. End of story.
    B) If you want something from them, do not ask or it will cost you something. If you do not ask, they will wonder why, and begin to want the same thing, and you can put a price on it yourself.
    C) You are wrong. They are ALWAYS right. End of story.
    D) They can spot desperation a mile away...not good. A desperate man is dead in the water.
    E) You are wrong. They are ALWAYS right. End of story.

Do you see a pattern starting to emerge?

If you get to whisper sweet nothings in her ear, the battle is 95% over. Doesn't matter what you say at that point other than she will remember it, and ask, or tell you what you meant later, so watch what you whisper.

18. flaboy

flaboy New Member

State:
    Wedgefield, SC
    matt, I was fixin to start meds for a chemical vasectomy just in case I were to get into a longterm relationship. I had hestated cause once started it is irreversable and side effects are horrible. OOPS!

Cheryl, I am a man. I would never mislead a Lady. ;-)

19. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN

LMAO, I didn't just fall off the turnip truck yesterday, Lionel...........maybe I look that way, and have an invisible sign, but don't be mislead by those either........

Matt, Seems you are in 'it', SHOULDER HIGH, now. LMAO

Y'all ain't right..........are you lookin' to take Big George's crown from him?????

20. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    :0a5: :0a5: :0a5: :0a5: :0a5:

LOL, how did I get pulled into this. I know nothing, see nothing, hear nothing and that dont help. It stills turns out to be something.:crazy: :big_smile:
    Your first mistake was starting this thread.
    Now your on the women do not call list but good news, your on their get ya list. LMAO.:lol:

Second mistake was bringing in innocent bystanders. Women cut no slack , to the PAC. no matter what we say, ( unless it's with diamonds ) we who respond or just read, we all will have knots on our head. :beat_shot:

Later, when I find your meds, I will write/play something on this tonight.
    I'm not on my regular PC right now.

:0010: :0010: :0a20: