Men and Diaper changing

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by flathunter, Dec 25, 2008.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Let me start this off by saying I have a 18month old son and have changed many, many dirty diapers.

My son had a doctors apaointment today, I was talking to an older gentleman who was there with his grand daughter.

Just so happened my son took a good healthy crap and I had to change him.

This older guy said I dont know how you do that, I raised 7 kids and never changed a diaper??????? What the heck??????

I have talked to other men mostly older guys who have said the same thing, how did they get away with it???????? was it a generation thing????

I have also talked to a few young fathers who say they will never change a diaper?

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I work with a guy that told me a garden hose is the easist way to make the mans duty easier.. Simply take the diaper off, pitch as far as you can throw, spray off, and your good to dry and put a new one on! :big_smile: rollo

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    BTW... It's after midnight...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! rollo

4. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Yeah I bet there ego's say one thing but you ask mama and you'll get the truth(LOL) it aint happinin round here mama will put the dang smack down I am changin and that is that (LOL) impossible to have a kid and not change one....I gotta wander myself....what is realey giong on???:eek:oooh:

5. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Well I guess it would, I always went for the bathtub and the shower massage with 8 different pressure settings :tounge_out::big_smile: Yep, just nothing like having your very own daily supply of DIP BAIT! :big_smile_2::big_smile_2:

6. repoman3809

repoman3809 New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohi

Must have been nice!:roll_eyes:

7. x smokin joe

x smokin joe Well-Known Member

State:
    Monclova,
    Name:
    Joe
    You gotta do it right. Screw it up bad enough they don't ask you to change another diaper. Worked for me. Also works with laundry, dishes, vacuum, dusting, and pretty much any other house work you don't want to do.

8. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio

If i screwed any of the above chors up, i woul be divorced very quickly

9. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Ive def. done my share of changin dirty diapers! Soon its gonna be twice as sh#@$y! LOL!

10. rythymroach

rythymroach New Member

State:
    United States
    I TOO HAVE CHANGED A MULTITUDE OF DIAPERS!
    I can only say that a wet diaper was at one time like a blessing from the gods!
    After having two sons and a daughter, I will always remember the poop!!!!
    there was two types the peanut butter stuff and the hot mustard stuff lmao!

the peanut butter butt was the easiest of the two, it never made me hurl, but the hot mustard stuff OMG I still may need a wee bit of counseling to flush them from my memory!!

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    This thread is a new twist to stinkbait. You can tell that fishing has slowed down and cabin fever is rising.:big_smile:

12. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    With three kids ages 9 and 6 (twins) I have changed many diapers! And I'll add that I hated doing it each and every time! :crazy:

13. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Dad knows his pooh-man ya aint kidding(LOL)

14. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Funny thread. My momma told me when i had my first, "ah it don't stink when they're yours" She lied!!!:angry: We've raised 3 boys in the past 30 years and a man has to do what he has to do. Ain't gonna set and let one roll around in it. I will say this, raisin boys you learn quick to duck when ya unfasten their huggies.:crazy:

15. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    i tell my teenagers that I changed their crap and cleaned their puke and they have to return the favor for me-hopefully a few more years down the road......OMG!
    Have fun they grow up quick!!!!

16. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Yes that does work in the summertime, but in the dead of winter, you're liable to permanently damage them for life! LMAO! Family jewels and the such. Anyhow, I'm the father of a 2.5 and 3.5 year old boys and have been changing diapers all along, throughout the time. I believe the older generation of fathers all did the outdoors duties and the women took care of the indoor duties like the cleaning, cooking and changing diapers. Just my point of view on the subject. Boy! How times have changed. I guess being used to the smell of stinkbait, changing diapers isn't that bad. PUKE? Well that's another story!:tounge_out::embarassed::sad2: Yes! Been there done that too. Just part of being a father in my book. Makes the wife happy too! LOL!

17. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    lol,i tried that,especially after all 3 of our kids were born,but momma wouldn't allow it.after those first few weeks,after they get the hormones out of them,it isn't too bad.as long as i had been fishing and the things i have smelled and seen,nothing has ever came closer.

18. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    i think it's a generation thing..... I changed more than my share of my daughters... but My did didn't change a single one of mine, my brother, or sisters

19. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Raising 2 boys 16 months apart in age,I've changed plenty.
    Funniest thing ever happened to me was on road trip... We had been up in Ohio visiting the mother-in law. On the way home one of the boys needed changed. I just pull over on the side of the road and start about my business of changing the diaper. About this time a trooper comes along and pulls up behind me, gets out and ask if he can help before realizing what I was doing. I reply, Sir I'm not greedy if you would like to, you can change this diaper!!! I could see his face turn 7 shades of Red as he answered, Looks like you got things under control son . I was well off the road and he stood there and conversed as I changed the diaper. I got done and said to him, it's time for me to head on down the road and he said that was a quicker change than a flat tire and have a safe trip. Got started on down the road and the wife and I had a real good laugh about him stopping.

20. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    i think that i've changed more diapers than my wife has:eek:oooh: