Memorial weekend fishing report

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by rcneman, May 30, 2006.

1. rcneman

rcneman New Member

State:
    TN
    well i fished a LOT this past weekend. Tried for cats on 2 different trips on saturday...caught drum and sauger...lol :crazy:

so i headed out monday AM for some bass fishin..caught lots of smallies under 15", a few bucketmouths and a 7 and 3 lb channel..go figure! :eek:oooh:

Do have an "official" catfish avatar to put up now, but i don't feel like tweakin with pics tonight..will "get er don" soon :tounge_out:

cyas
    rc

2. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    7 pound channel is goooood!!!

3. rcneman

rcneman New Member

State:
    TN
    oh man Arlington...you are not kiddin. We got a couple hours of fishin in on mon mornin, then the power brigade got their gear launched. Spent an hour or so rockin back and forth in the boat like i never have b4. Bailed out and headed to the house! I have never seen so many big boats on a lake like i did on monday...thought Ingram was having some kinda tug test or somethin! LOL :eek:oooh:

cyas
    rc

4. rcneman

rcneman New Member

State:
    TN
    i was chucking jigs and my dad was chuckin a crawdad crankbait. I threw my small jig up under a tree, close to a drop off and SLAM...thought i was hung-up..but then "it" started swimming toward the boat...heh. After a few minutes of the drag doin it's thang, we netted a FAT 22 inch channel....i have never caught cats that time of day just off the bank before...was a pleasant surprise. Have caught plenty of cats just off the bank at night, but this was a new experience.