Memorial Day Fishing

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Philiagorillia, May 26, 2008.

1. Philiagorillia

Philiagorillia New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Well i got up at 4:30 today and headed to the lakes even though it was storming for the first 3 hours before i could even get outta my truck. I got to set up and start fishing around 8:30, and by 9am i had 3 nice channels and by the time i left at noon i had caught 14, released all but two that weighted in around 5-6lbs a piece. Those are my personal best channels sofar. I fished with shrimp, chicken liver and sonnys blood bait, well sonnys caught every fish i reeled in today :smile2:. I dont think there is anything better for eater sized channels.

Did anyone else go fishing today? Got any cool stories or pix, share'em:big_smile:

2. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    i sliped off to a little known creek today to catch some black perch.i got 2 dozen from 8 to 10 inches long to take to k6 gathering with me.only saw one person all day and he was the game warden.at least hes doing his job and yes i have my life time lic.

3. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    didnt fish to much on monday, caught a few bass in front of the parents lake cottage. i pretty much ate n slept, oink oink.