Membership 25,000.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Mickey, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    BOC Membership nears 25,000. We continue to grow at a fast pace and the thanks goes to the leadership and the membership. We operate as we cooperate. Thanks BOC.

2. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    The membership just keeps on growing !!! I`m proud to be a BOC member.

3. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    yup the BOC is the greatest place to be and more and more outdoorsy type people are finding that out everyday. Congrats to the BOC and to all the members that make it so.

4. catfish_clayton

catfish_clayton New Member

State:
    Catania, Italy,
    The BOC is the best place online.

5. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    The BOC is the ultimate resource for Catfishermen. It's a place where like minded people congregate. It's a place where great stories are told and the fish are always biting.
    .:0a23:

6. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    We are doing extremely well for the winter time-frame. Last year we would get on average of 1-2 new member applications daily during this time frame. This year we are blowing it out of the water.

We recently made contact with all members who had 0 post counts. It broke down roughly into the below.

50% e-mailed back and said they just read, enjoy the group, etc etc.

25% said they were good, just busy with life at the moment, etc.

25% asked for help with their account.

A big slap on the back for TOP. He answered hundreds of e-mails and spent tons of time on the telephone with new members getting them access on the BOC.

Top was receiving and placing direct calls to these members hand walking them through the issues.

Great job all!

7. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    WOW!!!!! 25,000. I am glad to be a part of such a great site.

8. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    AlI right way to go best place on line

9. Mickey

State:
    Illinois
    A special Thanks to Top for his hard work and dedication to this forum. Its reflected and appreciated.

10. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Remember the star program in a few weeks. This helps keep the doors open.

11. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    Yes, Yes,, Great site..

I for one, am awed, by the Shared Knowledge, Willingness to share..Genuine interest. Comraderie, Great sense of humor,,,, Concern for anothers...
    The abilities of some here to communicate is really appreciated.

I'm proud to be a part..

12. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    yea, what he said :wink:

13. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Nearing 25000 strong. Don't seem like long ago Paul was announcing we were near the 18,000 mark. BOC is growing in leaps and bounds thanks to the great staff we have and all the great members who are willing to help out even strangers.That don't happen much nowdays. We have something to really be proud of.
    A speical thank you to Tops for all he does for all the new members.

14. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    Yep... Top went the extra mile on those few days. He was placing and getting calls from around the country.

Hope he didnt run out of minutes on the phone :smile2:

15. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Yep, I'm going to get me some stars and everyone else should too.

You know, You can learn more about catfishing from this site in one season than you could learn in a lifetime without it!

Thanks to Paul and all the staff for making it happen!

Merry Christmas to everyone.

16. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I must thank you Paul & staff this is a great place ...I have made several crazy cyber friends(i did say crazy and stress that lol) met a few in person....& Tops has even took time to chat with me about setting up a gathering witch 1Sporticus & I did .this summer ....it was well..."awsome!" I hope this holiday season blesses you all with bliss and we can share some more togather you all have made it happen!

17. Mickey

State:
    Illinois
    As stated in another post. "Remember the 2009 Stars Program". It helps to keep this great site up and running and gives you the opportunity to win some great sponsors gifts. Also consider going and taking part in some of the many gatherings offered each year in a state near you. Its is a choice you will cherish and want forget.

18. azcataholic

azcataholic New Member

State:
    arizona
    Yes sir, I agree with above comments, i have been a member for less than a year, have learned a bunch, enjoyed the stories and openness of members to help one another. With catfish1 you have a knowledgeable scout[guide] on your side before you go fishing anywhere in the United States, we have a couple of members in Canada also, i believe. It could be sometimes happiest place on earth, when it is too darn cold to be on the water. I saw 25,000 coming up a while B:big_smile:ack.

19. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    Here is a good one;

Paul,

Thanks for the Email if you could reset the password and let me know the new one that would be great. I havnt been on the site in awhile due to the fact that it always seems that I am always deployed and Internet access has been a pain but now I am online again. Thank you very much for the email! This is the only web site that I have ever received an email from showing concern and offering assistance it really shows that you care. I am looking forward to getting back to Fort Campbell and LBL and catching some monster cats. I wish you and your family a happy holiday season and greeting from Afghanistan.

Take care and be safe,
    Walter *******
    SSG, U.S Army
    101st Airborne Division
    Military Working Dog Trainer

20. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    i am also thkfull for this site before i got here the best i could find for atting was infisherman and it was a little this is the best cat any thinng on the web. great post