Members that had High Intensity Access before.

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements and Support' started by Mutt, May 28, 2017.

1. philly35

philly35 Well-Known Member

State:
    iowa
    Name:
    Philip
    It’s garbage. It’s just a few guys bickering about politics. You’re not missing anything.

Brackish*Water likes this.
  2. twaskom

twaskom Moderator Staff Member

State:
    Indiana
    Name:
    Tom
    Since I deleted the post that had profanity in it, I will replace it with this information.

3: PROFANITY: No vulgar language or profanity on the public viewable forums - Judgment Calls are made by Site Moderators in the context of that thread. Using special characters such as ^^&&**^* will be considered the same as profanity. For members who are 18+ and are OPTED into the High

Intensity Forum strong language will be used by the members in this area. If this area of the USCA discomforts you, simply OPT-OUT to stop seeing these types of messages.

PaJay likes this.

3. Jbuck

Jbuck Well-Known Member

State:
    il
    Name:
    Jay
    I hope all that inquired about HI access do join and participate. Post #41 is somewhat correct about it only being a few guys debating political views but IMO it's not garbage. HI used to be more diverse in members and topics but some who frequented there just couldn't abide by even the liberal guidelines imposed and were invited to leave the site. Others allowed themselves to be offended and removed themselves from participation. I enjoy the banter as long as there are no personal attacks and would welcome new participation to add more topics and point of views to discuss. Please do keep in mind it is titled High Intensity and few things in our society are more intense than politics and religion and views range widely on those issues.

kyleco55 and PaJay like this.
  4. VanKley

VanKley Well-Known Member

State:
    SE South Dakota
    Name:
    Tom Van Kley
  5. RamRod

RamRod Active Member

State:
    Ohio
    Nothing shows up for me either.