Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I notice we have quite a few members who dont have thier picture up, I would like to encourage you to...It adds to your post and makes you more real to the people who are reading your post.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
If some of you without avatar pics need help getting your pic for your avatar, there are several members here that can help you with it. :wink:
It's always nice to put a face with a name.

:big_smile:

·
Registered
10,792 Posts
In my opinion ,Responding to a post with no avitar is like talking to outer space ,or a dang wall. How can we even try to sympathisize with a .......CAP?

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Avatars - Ladies and Gents the Avatar is meant to allow other members to see just who it is they are talking to "Your Face". Its great to see a nice fish but then thats what we have a photo gallery and photo upload capability in posts for:wink:..LOL So if your waiting to catch the "big one" to put up an Avatar, please wait no more. Any of us on the Staff as well as many members are always willing to help you get one on your posts.:cool2:

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Avatars - Ladies and Gents the Avatar is meant to allow other members to see just who it is they are talking to "Your Face". Its great to see a nice fish but then thats what we have a photo gallery and photo upload capability in posts for:wink:..LOL So if your waiting to catch the "big one" to put up an Avatar, please wait no more. Any of us on the Staff as well as many members are always willing to help you get one on your posts.:cool2:
Well put Sir. :wink:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.