Members of the BOC going to the Cabelas Classic

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by DeerHunter01, Aug 31, 2007.

1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    How many members will be going to the Cabelas Classic, I spoke with Darrel Van Vector and Tanner this morning and they said that several members were talking about getting together from the board to meet while there.. If your going or going to be there please post and what day you will be there and maybe we can get everyone from the BOC together for a day or evening while there..

If we have enough I can post it in the gathering section of the board. Please post if your going to this event and if your fishing it or just going to hang out. And what day you will be arriving ?

The tournament will be the 7th and 8th of September.

Thanks
    BOC Staff

2. center12

center12 New Member

State:
    KS
    Eric and myself (Kscatman & center12) will be there Wednesday evening through Friday. Hope to find a camping spot in the State Park.

3. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Eric, I'll definetly be here/there, being as how I live here. I'd sure appreciate any one that's coming to let me know, if nothing else, maybe we can get together at my place for a BBq or something, before or after the event. I'd sure like to meet every one, specially those I haven't met yet. It'd even be nice to meet Eric again, oh yeah, his fishing partner too, LOL, HI CHARLIE!:wink:

4. center12

center12 New Member

State:
    KS
    Typo above..........Sunday not Friday.

Thanks for the second hand invite Jim:big_smile:, I'll be sure and give you a call when we catch our first fish..........I'm guessing around 7:00 AM:wink:

5. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Me and my partner will be there. We are planning on getting there late Tuesday evening and will head out after the tournament Saturday night. Big Sam will also be there. We will be staying at Junction City at the days inn. We will pre-fish Wednesday and be at the ramp at 6:30 a.m. Thursday to hopefully get a chance to take a soldier out fishing that morning.

6. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    I'll be there Saturday.

7. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Ahhhh Charlie, you know you're a first hand friend:smile2:, looking forward to seeing and sharing a brew with you both again. Dang, gotta post them pics too, pretneer forgot'em.

8. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Here's Charlie and Eric enjoying a cold one in front of the "Cat House". All they get here though is a cold one and bait:roll_eyes:
    You can't see it too much in this pic, but Charlie was REALLY "TOASTED":eek:oooh:

Attached Files:

9. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    My family and I will be there Saturday at around 12:30 hope to names to faces when we get there. Good luck to everyone fishing the classic this year!:0a23:

10. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    My son (Ryan) and I will be there we are leaving tomorrow with the Cabelas crew out of Kentucky and will arrive tomorrow evening, I would like to hook up with the BOC members while there. I will check in on the BOC to see where everyone is or you can give me a call on the cell at 270-577-5087

11. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    Hope to get to know as many of the BOC thst I can.Would like to try and find someone to get me hooked up with some skippy's maybe to buy from come spring time.Used them once now I am hooked on them just like my bige thread fine! hope to meet you Eric and (good luck to you and everyone else from the BOC.):0a23:

12. Todd Strong

Todd Strong Active Member

State:
    Cambridge, Ne
    Me and roughneckcatman will be there, probably be staying in the state park,

13. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Well folks, Eric made it here okay, spoke with him earlier this evening, we'll be meeting up tomorrow.
    Also went and met up with, Charlie, Eric, CJ and Caleb at the state park, real nice to see them again, CJ for the first time. We'll be getting together again tomorrow after the meeting at the park.

14. Todd Strong

Todd Strong Active Member

State:
    Cambridge, Ne
    Hey Jim, what time is the meeting today. I'am still in Saint Joseph Going to try to get out of here early today, if I can get everything rolling.

15. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Well the first day of fishermen was sent off at 6:30 AM this morning we have had a couple of fish come in for early weigh in due to the fish not doing to well. but it is clear and sunny today after a rough night of storms some winds in the 70mph and a few fishermen had there tents blown away during the night. Alot of fishermen are reporting a large amount of fish being caught prior to the tournament but the sizes were small in the 5-10 pound range. weigh in today will start at 3:00PM all fishermen must be in the weigh in line by 4pm. Then tomorrow will be the second round of fishing with the same times set for weigh in.

16. channelman

channelman New Member

State:
    Linn Kansas
    Is there anything planned for BOC members while there? I am going to come up Saturday, but I live 30 miles from Milford so I could come up any time. Please let me know I would love to meet you all in person.

17. catman73

catman73 New Member

State:
    Lawrence Kansas
    Wish everyone good luck at the classic this year. Wish I could be there!!

18. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Well we will be here all day until about 5pm here at the Cabelas trailer in the State Park Boat ramp. so if any of you want to come here and stop by your more then welcome.