Members, are you missing out?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Cattledogz, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC
    Are you missing out on your chance to win great, free prizes?

The BOC is continually running contests and giveaways for you to have a chance to win great prizes from sponsors, members donating fishing items, etc.

While most contests & giveaways do require you to be a star member, there are occasional ones that do not.

All contests and giveaways offer prize packages or items that are far worth many times the amount of the very small $10 donation to get a star; some of which are worth $100s!

One thing is certain; you cannot win if you don't sign up!

Check out the CONTEST AND GIVEAWAY Forum and get signed up today.

You just may be the next lucky winner of a great prize to be delivered to your door!

Don't have a star and want to get in on all contests and giveaways throughout 2009 for as little as $10? CLICK HERE!

Good Luck!!!

2. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    well young lady i was always on the out side looking inside at the star members who where in the contest and winning all the great prizes.so i decided to do the only thing i knew to do to become a star member and get a chance to win like all the other catfishers.i begged my wife for 10.00 dollars now im a lil star.

3. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    man i almost won some catfish bait in the contest thread i almost had it im trying again

4. andrew76

andrew76 New Member

State:
    southwest ohio
    sorry im still tryin to come up with 10 bucks.

5. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    My check should be there any time. Would say its in the mail but I know how the Post Office is (I worked there 30 yrs so I have heard all the stories:smile2::smile2::smile2:)

6. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    I look like it as a "subscription". Where else can you find all the knowledge, pictures, stories. It beats field and stream any day of the week:smile2:

7. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    And we must not forget to thank not only the sponsors but the staff that takes there own time to make these run smoothly, THANKS!

8. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    i agree randy

9. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    If you don't think you'll ever win anything, you better think again. I didn't think I'd ever win...in the last month I won 2 prizes!! If you don't have some stars sign up and get you some. It's cheaper than going to eat at a fast food joint a couple times and alot better for ya...:smile2: You just might win something and your supporting a great site. :wink:

10. heyop_erator

heyop_erator New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I have no idea how hard it must be to work at keeping these contests going. It is great to have all of you working so hard here on this site. The BOC is so great to have the star program for those who can give and the site being open to all who can't afford the stars. I could not afford the star for a long time. I received a star as a gift. I won twice in a row! Thanks to everyone sponsors and staff members...

11. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    Magazines are monthly, and some of them bi-monthly. The BOC is daily.... I'ts like having all the magazines in one place, updated daily. The one big difference is the BOC articles are created by the readers and there so so much more information. If you want to know something, you don't have to send a letter to the editor and wait until the next issue to see if your question is posted and answered or not. On the BOC, you post a question, and Bam! you've got responses. It's a one stop source for all of your catfishing needs.
    :0a23:

:0a24:

12. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    hey coper i never thought of it like that.thks bro

13. unclebuncle

unclebuncle New Member

State:
    Humboldt,K
    I want to thank Boc for the contests.I was reading up on all this and decided to get some stars so I could enter.I entered several of them the day I got my stars and won some magic bait,now you cant beat that.:smile2: And thanks to magic bait as soon as I get it I will catch some fish and post some pics.

14. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    got my stars Better half ordered a shirt Now I can try to win a contest

15. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    man i wish i could afford a shirt :sad2: