Member Recognition

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Mark J, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    I want to personally send out a big thanks to two of our members today.
    Bobpaul and Bubbakat.
    These two gentlemen I've had the pleasure of meeting.
    These same two gentlemen jump on boat motor questions lightening fast with problem solving answers if you give them the information about the motor.

There is no telling how many thousands of dollars Bobpaul and Bubbakat have saved members over the years free of charge.
    I've seen both of these guys leave the computer, run outside with a camera, and take a few photos to help someone out. I've seen the articles written with pictures to help us catfishermen save a little money and learn a thing or two about that thing that hangs off the back of our boats.

Manuals and cut sheets have been mailed back and forth to again help someone out.
    I'm not even going to mention all the things I've seen these two offer to help folks out that go above and beyond the call of duty.

Give these two a slap on the back and a thankyou once in a while even if you dont own an outboard or even if you have your own mechanic on retainer.

Thank you Bobpaul and Bubbakat.:0a22:

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Bobpaul and Bubbakat are terrific assets to the BOC.

I have seen both men do great things for the BOC membership.

A+ Members all the way!

3. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Well , Mark J thanks a lot for the compliment. It will make my head swell for sure and I know Bob already has a head for to big.:big_smile:
    I enjoy helping any way I can and appreciate the board letting me help. I appreciate Bob putting my name beside his and when we open our BBQ shop and offer to wax bikinis we will still offer advice.:tounge_out:

Thanks to you to Big Guy. You snuck in while I was typing. Sniping under the wire as it used to be said.

4. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    I know they have answered ?? for me in the past about neighbors motor. Told him what they had said ,he takes it to a shop and guess what Told The Same Thing for about 250 bucks. Some people just won't listen.Oh well his loss our gain. Thanks Fellows keep up the good work.

5. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Darn guys, just consider this a big slap in the back to the both of you. You sure have helped me, and I'm in the minority as far as the motors go. Hope all these slaps don't hurt you. LOL

6. coach

coach New Member

State:
    Greenville , Ms
    thanks bob and bubba ................... ya'll do a great job !!!

7. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    They just don't come any better than these two youngens, they are always willing to help and are just great friends. Thanks, both of you, for pulling my butt out of the fire so many times and it ain't over yet. Way ta go Bob and Willard, you two are tops.

8. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    I appreciate all of your help and advice. Although I have not had to personally use it (yet!) Knock on wood... Your skills and assistence is truly a great asset to this great site!

Thanks again for helping us all out!

9. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    They are both great members of the BOC. And we need more people that will help out like that.
    To both Bubbakat and Bobpaul. Thanks and hope both of you receive as much as you give..
    Pete

10. beetle

beetle New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Great job guys keep up the good work!:smile2:

11. rcneman

rcneman New Member

State:
    TN
    great thread...thanks very muc to the both of you! your presence is greatly appreciated!

12. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I agree with this post. Although I have yet to need help I read and enjoy all the the helpful post and pics that these men offer. This is Priceless and they deservea special thanks from all BOC members.:0a31:

13. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Thanks guys for all you do, its appreciated!!!!

14. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    you can learn something new about every day.Thanks guys much appreciated..:cool2:

15. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Thank You Fellas. You Have Helped Me with My Merc. problem and You were Both Dead Right On in The Diagnosis!! God Bless,And Thanks for All the two of You do for the BOC.J.D.
    :0a31: :0a31: :0a31:

16. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    BIG SLAP on the back for two of the elite of the BOC

17. FishBrew

FishBrew New Member

State:
    North Texas
    They certainly helped me out with a water flow issue just a week or so ago. Thanks guys.

18. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Gees, this post slipped right passed me. No wonder my hat didn't fit this morning.:big_smile:

19. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    I figured you were like me earlie in the am. Without my 3 cups of maxwell house and a smoke or two I can't get started.

20. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    I know that Bobpaul has went to several gatherings and helped members with motor problems. He won't take no for an answer either! And Bubbakat is the same way! I'm lucky enough to have witnessed it for myself at Chattanooga a couple of years ago. Thanks guys, you deserve much more kudos than we can give here.