Member Photo Gallery

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by PhillyCatcatcher4, Jul 26, 2007.

1. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Quick question?:waaaht: Does any one know if there is still a members photo gallery on the site? Since the format changed last month I have not been able to find those old photos.I would like to veiw some of those classic pics.:0a28::0a28::0a28: need info.

2. Eithne

Eithne New Member

State:
    OK

3. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Thank you just the thing to make my knight.:009::009::009::0a22:

4. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    thanks for the link i have been looking for almost an hour at em! :crazy: congrats to all of yall for all the great pics and catches! but how do you add your pics to it?
    :embarassed:

5. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    You have a BOC Photo Gallery! Fill’er up! :smile2:

Did you know that you have a BOC photo gallery that you can use to show-off your favorite hunting and fishing photographs, your boat pictures, pet pictures, and outdoor adventure?

Its pretty straight forward to use, and what’s cool is your photo(s) will show up in your profile, and be randomly rotated above the main page of the BOC.

Be sure and explain your photo’s so others know what they are. See a photo that you like, make a post on that photo or rate it.

Link to your photo’s from within post you make, or just post the link to all your images located in your photo gallery.

Maybe add the link to your gallery in your signature, so others can easily look at your pictures?

Evil Sympothy Link

6. dademoss

dademoss Member

State:
    Ohio
    Tracey,

Click the upload link in the gallery, above the picture, and have fun!