Member needs Help

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by MRR, Jan 17, 2007.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Got a pm from from Pk.(Pat).She and I have been keeping in touch and since she won't ask for help her self I'm asking for her and her husband.Anyway here the deal as most of you know he has been fight toget his disability ,now he has to have more paper work filed out by his prymary(Spelling) doctor so they went last week but the doc said he didn't want to do it ,to much paper work,so they called thier lawyer and he says they have to get him to do it somehow. So lets all say a whole lot of prayers that this will work out for them. They have been fighting this for a long time.Time it was over with.
    Thank you ALL in ADVANCE>and GOD BLESS>

2. Drawout

Drawout Active Member

State:
    Paris.Texas
    Pat were all pulling for you .Prayers are sent.

3. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Pat - You know that you have Shania:0010: & my prayers coming to ya from California. :cross:

Take Care,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship: :0a23: Bert & Phil

4. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Prayes sent from ky.

5. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Pat prayers are sent from Beebe

6. jsk30

jsk30 New Member

State:
    NC
    Pat you have our prayers

7. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    My goodness...Doctors are suppose to help! Geeez....:roll_eyes:

Pat, You and your family are in my prayers.

8. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Pat my prayers are with you to get this done and get your family the help it needs.

9. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Prayers are sent from Ohio Pat. Y'all got the name, address and phone number of that Doc so we can write to him and/ or Pat's state medical board?

10. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband Pat. I to am on social security disability so i understand your situation, if i can help in any way please let me know.

11. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    You have my prayers Pat, I know what my stepdad had to go thru to get his disability & he's retired military.

I see people everyday that are nothing but a burden to society, always have been & always will be!! & it makes me ill to see what benefits they are able to obtain.

Hang in there Pat & God bless:smile2:

12. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Praying for you and your husband Pat... Keep faith... this is BS but unfortunately what we have to deal with sometimes... perseverance will always win out...

If all else fails, threaten to tarnish his name... and the paperwork will magically show up. They took an oath and it pretty much pledges them to keep the good of the patient as the highest priority....

Doctors are shaddy sometimes, but know that I am pulling for you...!

13. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    prayers for you and yours Pat

14. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Prayers on the way from Iowa for PK and Her Husband.I think that Doctor sounds like a QUACK to Me !! J.D.
    :eek:h:

15. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Prayers are with you Pat. I agree with loanwizard. Lets do all we can.

16. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    Prayers for you and your family Pat, we're with you all the way. God bless

17. olddriller

olddriller New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Pat,
    We will be praying for You. Years ago My Father had heart trubble and tryed for about 7 years to get SS he pased at age 60 we had to mail back his first SS check a week later. My wife Jeanette and I are both on SS ,but have mostly good health.
    God Bless
    New Member Paul Lawrence (olddriller) Sullivan, MO.

18. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Bless your heart Pat, we are still praying for ya'll. Don't give up because that is what the SS folks are counting on.

19. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    My Husband went down to St.Joseph Missouri and seen a disability doctor at 8:00Am.Now we are waiting once again until Monday.Paperwork will be ready from Disability doctor to be taken to Primary Care Doctor to recopy.This is the kicker,the RailRoad Retirement Board will not accept the findings of the Disability doctor it must be his Primary Care Doctor. He took the measurements for the RR Retirement board and found them to be way below normal.This whole thing is a mess! This is all I know for right now.Husband says the only thing he knows to do is get a copy of the papers and have Primary Care copy everything off and then place his signature on it.Disability doctor has never seen him before today so he is unacceptable. Does this make any sence? It sure doesn't to me!:angry:

20. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Already keeping you all in thoughts and Prayers! Geez! This thing should be over by now.I think I'd be finding a new primary Dr. My Dr would fill out any of my disability paperwork when he was in the room with me.I lucked out and had a good Dr and a good lawyer.That whole situation is a mess! Keep us posted and if you need anything PM me.