Member Google Map Online Again

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catfish_Commando, Sep 22, 2006.

1. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    If you look in the navigational bar that is at the top of any page, you will now see a link called, "Googlemap ME".

If you havent added your location, please do so. Its important that you zoom in close, so your pin marker doesnt end up in another state, or worse, in the ocean.

2. Stumpknocker2

Stumpknocker2 New Member

State:
    NW FL

3. whiskers77

whiskers77 New Member

State:
    Southern California
    It's amazing when you look at the map, it really gives you an idea of how many members the BOC has. Pretty cool idea to have this map.

4. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    Paul, I have talked to a few people about adding there name's and they told me that they could'nt figure it out is there a way you or someone could post simple instrutions on how it is done.

I got mine added but it took some trial and error also it looks different there other's any help would be helpful thanks

P.S. It was nice finally meeting you in person at the national Your are THE MAN!

5. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    haven't been on BOC google for some time now. just went over and looked at it. took me 20 minutes to gradually zero in on my location. might have been googleearth, might have been my server.

nope, wasn't my server. and i have google earth on my pc - just went to my house and took me 20 seconds......the BOC has google earth loaded in the molasses folder

6. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Good gum drops. I've been trying for an hour trying to get to my area. Dang my connection can't do this map. Sorry but I can't sit here waiting on slow . I do got it in back ground trying to click it to my area but I think I will have several BDays before that happens. Why is it so slow in zooming etc. Got to be my connection speed. I have gone hours without catching a fish but that was on a bank. A leather chair is different. Dang BDay suit gets chap. LOL.
    I'm ready to pull out the shot gun on this map . LMAO.

I think I know whats up now. We got the new make over going on and a JackAss 2 movie thread. Something aint right.
    Just what was in the water at the NG. LOL. :lol: :roll_eyes: :tounge_out:

7. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Just got mine up there, I think I got it pretty accurate this time, I zoomed in real close before doing it.

8. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    mine sits right on my house.

9. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Mine sits right on my bathroom, dont zoom in too close. LMAO

10. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Able to zoom in on my house quick. Neat to see the new housing addition behind me.