Mellon out does Flathunter in home waters

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by DeerHunter01, May 30, 2006.

1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Well at 3:30 AM my phone rang here at the house I thought something had happened in my family, when I answered the phone it was this little squeaky voice saying DH are you there ? and then this voice said this is Mellon (Bryan) I need some help in trying to get my picture on the board, he ask if I could get up and help him get it posted on the board.

Last night Mellon was so upset that Jack (Flathunter) took him to bad fishing spots and felt maybe Jack was holding him back from getting fish just cause he didn't want Mellon getting ahead of him, so Mellon went out on his own and caught a fish of a life time, YES thats right Mellon got a 50# flathead last night out of his own waters, I am sure he will be on here later telling the entire story on how it happened. But Mellon won this morning he managed to wake me up at 3:30AM and get on here to fix his picture, so when I was done and going to send it back to him I called at 5AM and his wife answered the phone and said Mellon was asleep !! Go figure now I lose my sleep and he gets his, something is not right.. LOL well Congratulations Mellon on the fish buddy.:cool2:

Here is his fish

2. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Yeah something isn't right...............about that pic.

3. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Something is real fishy about that photo is all Im gonna say. :eek:oooh: :roll_eyes:

Salmonid

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Mellon hit a crash diet it looks like. LMAO

5. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I am not sure all I know is he woke me up way to early for this one and I just resized the picture for him, after doing that work for him you would think he would at least stayed up and wait on me, thats not very nice of him.

He told me he fought this fish for over two hours before getting it in.

6. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Are you sure you weren't dreaming, sleep walking, HAVING A NIGHTMARE! LOL

7. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    No cause I got a picture how else would I have got it. And I am sure it was him cause I kept hearing him say to his kids
    **"turn the lights on what was that ?"**

So that gave him away, thats when I knew for sure it was him.

8. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    There is something just not right there, oh yea DH ol buddy we need to talk about some pitchers don't we?????!!!!

9. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Yep, thats a dead give away.

10. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Now Jim you know I would not do anything with that few hundred pictures I took of you while the sheriff was talking to you with your hands behind your back...LMAO Oppss did I say that ?

Hey RIP you know it, that dang gone H2O Mellon is going to get a few words from me when I talk to him for waking me up so early, yoiu would of thought he caught the world record screaming going on in the back ground and yelling.. Unreal then he goes to sleep on me and dont wait for the photo. :eek:oooh:

11. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke

I agree with ya something just dont look right.

12. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    LOL LOL LOL all I can say is LOL LOL LOL

13. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Does any place get better than this, I think not. LOL LOL LOL

14. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :roll_eyes: SURE DOES LOOK LIKE A FISHY FISH TO ME . WHO KNOWS FOR SURE CEPT MELLON.

15. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    looks like he went on a crack-diet (stem-fast):lol:

16. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    Well I don't see anything fishy about that picture. Great catch Mellon, hope you didn't CPR that fish looks like you might need a little meat to put in the freezer.

17. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Mellon is a claim jumper, he snuck in to one of my honey holes:roll_eyes: And stole my fish!

18. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Dang it man. Eric you were not suspose to post that here. Now Flathunter will find our "hone hole" which is located on the Ohio River, right across from Paul Brown Staduim, excatally 456 feet from the stump sticking up near the old sanken Volkswaggon. You can't miss the Volkswaggon, if you have your diver's gear on becasue it has a Blue cat that is larger than it is usually laying right beside it. Watch out though becasue the mean ole nasty cat has been known to try & swallow men whole.

Oh what the heck, I guess you all already know the location of this honey hole. :)

19. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    spell check, spell check for Mellon!

20. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    It sure is strange that every time Mellohead catches a fish it has a dark backgroud.....HHHMMM, Could it be because he is at his favorite Honey hole "A Pa$$$$e",:eek:oooh: :eek:oooh: :eek:oooh: LOL!!! Ok, tell us the truth Mellon!!!!:big_smile: :big_smile: :big_smile: