Mellon buys a new boat

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by flathunter, May 31, 2006.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Rumor has it that our own Mellon, who is constantly having money problems just got a loan approved for a new biggEr boat from Bass pro shops...And his wife does not know about it....YET!..If this is true, his wife is gonna kill him for sure...rest in peace brother Mellon.

2. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Yeah, I hope he bought just what I have been looking for....:roll_eyes:

I heard he was considering keeping the ATV and boat he has and trying to sell one of the kids....:eek:oooh: It was a close race but he figured the kid over the next 10 years would cost him just slightly more then boat upkeep so the kid lost......

Salmonid

3. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I think he sold the twins, he figures the money he saves in food will pay for the boat.

4. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I bet the one he has now is perfect for "those" lake type settings, LOL!!! Cause we all know how he hates crowded bank fishing, LMAO!!!
    With the New one should be intresting to see if he changes over to real fishing or not, LMAO!!!

5. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Heck, forget the kids, maybe someone will trade me a boat for the inlaws, that would be a GREAT deal (for me) I think a lot of guys would trade in the wife but right now Id have to keep the one I got since she makes twice what I do, she ( her income) would be hard to replace...:embarassed:
    Just kidding on the wife, she is a great Keeper!

So Jack, why didnt you just sell your boat to Bryan???

Salmonid

6. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i didn't realize they let boats go out on pay lakes:big_smile:

7. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    He'll probably just park it on the bank and prop his poles up on it, lol. :roll_eyes:

8. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    WAIT!!!! How can this be? Is this the man who was whining so pathetically in a previous post that he was suffering from "BURNOUT"?Perhaps he is giving up fishing and becoming a BOATER ,you know those guys that roar around the lake annoying real fishermen.Actually the thought of MELLON roaring around a lake with all those personal defense weapons on board is somewhat scary.If he hits a wake and jars the boat and all those weapons accidently discharge the boat will look like Swiss cheese and Homeland Defense will think AL Quaida has taken up residence in Ohio.:big_smile: :lol: On the other hand shooting one, even though it was an accident, might be the only way MELLON ever catches a fish.:cool2: :wink: :lol: Evidently "Burnout" is over darn it because I was just about to provide him with some wise counsel.:tounge_out:

9. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    thats why it will be up for sale soon:lol:

10. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Mark, bryan would not want my boat..He bought a real big river boat 18ft Lund.

11. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Did I really have you fooled? Heck no I didnt buy no stinkin boat! Your right my wife would have killed me!

12. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Does this mean you are not going to change over to real fishing now, LOL!!! I am surprized that your wife hasn't reemed you over spending all that entry fee money at those Lake type settings, LMAO!!!

13. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Mellon buys a new boat?? I am guessing if he does that it better be a toon and comfortable enough to sleep on with all his belongings. LMAO Wife will have his jewels he does that.

14. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Take pixs when his wife finds out and post them in the BOC!
    Bill